What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup 2023

nswarrior

Juniors
Souths v Warriors - prelim finals.
6-6 at half time. Some great play in the 1st half considering the reserves must also have a lot of players out playing in 1st grade.

Ali looking good, he should do well next year. Lots of competition in the centres with Pompey re-signing, Barry going well, RTS coming back in and Ali looking ready for 1st grade

sup42

Juniors
Souths v Warriors - prelim finals.
6-6 at half time. Some great play in the 1st half considering the reserves must also have a lot of players out playing in 1st grade.

Ali looking good, he should do well next year. Lots of competition in the centres with Pompey re-signing, Barry going well, RTS coming back in and Ali looking ready for 1st grade

Real finals feel to it, even though it is end to end Cup footy, the desperation tackles from both sides to keep it to such a tight game is really pleasing.

Gee our boys put on some big smashes in that half, better than the top side for epic hits.

Hopefully when Gavet returns in the second half we get that impact factor.

Real proud of our boys given half of the spine is missing and the Star of the NSW cup Volkman is out.

Edit: you have to laugh, Gavet having a mare in the second half, put the mocker on them.

Last edited:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Came here specifically to say that Leiataua was like a man against boys out there. I know it’s not gonna happen this season but jeez it’s hard to imagine that he’s a worse player than Pompey.

Blair

Coach
It'll be 30 degrees at tomorrow's semi-final at Leichhardt. They'd be wise to play it earlier or later than the scheduled 2 PM start.

nswarrior

Juniors
North Sydney Bears leading 18-0 at half time. We have had our share of the ball near their line but can’t get through

Blair

Coach
Still- made it to within one game of the grand final in both first and reserve grade, that’s a pretty damn good season.
And I firmly believe we got done over today in reserves because of the heat. I was in Penrith/St Marys at lunchtime and it was fearsome.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
And I firmly believe we got done over today in reserves because of the heat. I was in Penrith/St Marys at lunchtime and it was fearsome.
Agreed. I did a Bunnings/supermarket run around 2 and scuttled home to chuck the aircon on and hide in front of the telly. Was not pleasant at all!

Latest posts