What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup and NYC Squads

stretcher

Juniors
Kurtly goes hard against 43kg female relatives after 10 beers apparently.
Just heard on the radio that kurtly beale was found NOT GUILTY on the grounds of no evidence or any pictures of damage to the person in question and that in actual fact he had stopped his girlfriend from having the altercation with the cousin and that kurtly had nothing to do with it so im guessing you should publicy apologise to him on this forum...

MrPanther

Juniors
I haven't been following under 20's on this forum much lately but came in expecting to see some comments on Saturdays win over Newcastle and theres not a word.It seems people only want to comment when there is something to complain about or something to bag someone about.Surely there were some good signs come out of the game even though the defense on both sides was very poor.

stretcher

Juniors
I haven't been following under 20's on this forum much lately but came in expecting to see some comments on Saturdays win over Newcastle and theres not a word.It seems people only want to comment when there is something to complain about or something to bag someone about.Surely there were some good signs come out of the game even though the defense on both sides was very poor.
Your spot on with that comment but maybe there has been nothing positive to talk about really they are underperforming at this stage of the comp but we are only half way and they are only three wins out of the eight...

franklin2323

Immortal

A few more good performances like that and I will get excited. That's what they are capable of

Fibroman

First Grade
Just heard on the radio that kurtly beale was found NOT GUILTY on the grounds of no evidence or any pictures of damage to the person in question and that in actual fact he had stopped his girlfriend from having the altercation with the cousin and that kurtly had nothing to do with it so im guessing you should publicy apologise to him on this forum...

Lol, nothing to apologise for, hence the use of the word 'apparently' and the term 'goes hard'. I would never make specific comment about a matter before the Court. Now that the matter has been dealt with, it was always going to be hard to prove when a victim claims to have been punched 4 times to the head and has no physical injuries. So stretcher.... YOU GYMP, I won't have to publically apologise to you, will I? Because you are, in fact, A gymp.

MrPanther

Juniors
A few more good performances like that and I will get excited. That's what they are capable of
Look for an improvement next week with return of Blake Austin out all year after shoulder op. He will give the team direction if used at 5/8 and he's 90% goalkicker.

franklin2323

Immortal
Look for an improvement next week with return of Blake Austin out all year after shoulder op. He will give the team direction if used at 5/8 and he's 90% goalkicker.

I don't mind Farkas I said before the season he was a good signing for us he's not kicking far off 90% himself TBH I don't expect Austin to make too much of an impact yet too long out but I would have him atleast off the bench the bad thing for him is backrow has actually been good for us defensively in the backs has been the problem . But next year he will push for NRL I have no doubt. Just might take a few games 1st.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Good to see Laurie, Paulo, Walker, Simmons all named for Windsor. A fit & firing Laurie is needed while Pritchard's out a couple of good games he can push for NRL start against Manly or Dragons.

Also Purtell must go so we need Fit and firing backs too push him out

Blade23

Juniors
Laurie had a rev up from Elliot last week so i am expecting a big game from him this weekend.

stumpyone

Juniors
Saw Daine Laurie last night, he started with Witemu Weepu dropped to Bundy Cup. Big mistake. Laurie may as well not have even walked on the field, no mongrel, went missing often. With him on Shellharbour just took it up. He went off and Windsor started to roll. Aaron Sweeney looked and played like a Terry Geary reincarnate, slow cumbersome, yes he is tough.

Weepu playing Bundy Cup was awesome. Caused problems in attack, he is the build that makes him hard to tackle. Smacked them in defence, not big but a pocket battleship. He is better value than both Sweeney and Laurie. He obviously is a better player than Bundy Cup, he deserves his shot. Has he upset the coach or what?

greenfins

Juniors
heard U20's player Jake Seaton requested a release from Panthers, not happy at Penrith, I think he has been granted and is off to Broncos within week.

BOMAR

Juniors
heard U20's player Jake Seaton requested a release from Panthers, not happy at Penrith, I think he has been granted and is off to Broncos within week.
Obviously another waste of money, for a qld or country kid. I dont understand why we spend so much money to have a kid at 16 come here and then at 18 /19 we let him go. Jake still has another year in 20's and should be a good pick up for brisbane.

franklin2323

Immortal
Obviously another waste of money, for a qld or country kid. I dont understand why we spend so much money to have a kid at 16 come here and then at 18 /19 we let him go. Jake still has another year in 20's and should be a good pick up for brisbane.

Prob homesick. It wouldn't happen with our own juniors but we let all reasonable junior up and go

stretcher

Juniors
In the case of jake seaton im pretty sure he was signed as a 18year old so he wasnt a 16year old and apart from that the games ive watched in the 20s hes not up to it cannot tackle and gets caught out at marker constantly and dosent posses an offload never seen him pass it yet so i say good bye and the way brisbane are travelling he wont get a run there.And apparently some of the penrith staff predicted he would play first grade and those guys are trying to win comps please how many times do they stuff up and get away with it ,......

murraymob

Coach
just on the windsor team

i find it interesting and baffling at the same time as to why they continue to play trindall at halfback.No offence against craig but Elliott is not going to pick him in first grade.You would think being the second side a half would be getting groomed for the step up