What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW TEAM NAMED- Its bad

Patorick

Staff member
Are the selectors still Laurie Daley, Bob Fulton, Bob McCarthy and Geoff Gerard?

tiger_nick

Bench
Hornby is probably a surprise selection but there arent too many players out there who could fill in at fullback,halves and hooker incase of an injury, he would have only came into the equation after Gidleys injury.

Hornby - jack of all trades, master of none. the bloke is a solid first grade footballer. he isn't even above average.

When NSW get pumped the selectors must be held accountable.

adamkungl

Immortal
No props on the Bench. :lol: :lol:

Its going to be an amusing series.

I was thinking that too. Fitzy, Laffranchi, Mason can play front row in a pinch. If I had to drop a player from that bench for a front rower it would be Tupou.

HDWicked

Juniors
I mean who else do we have in Prop off top of my head i can think of O'Meley, Bailey is coming back and Kite who else? Im worried about Props, Backrow is brilliant and Anasta and Lewis are unlucky i feel

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
it will be interesting to see how many point we leak down quinns side of the field... he made some very poor defensive decisions in the city country game

dont see the point in fitzy on the bench... can play 80 mins and is a solid goal kicker. who else would be kicking, wallace?

hornby obviously only in consideration for gidly

wallace i dont quite get, but i dont believe anyone was streaking ahead of the filed as far as halfbacks go so i can live with it

kite probably unlucky. i was at the broncs game on sunday and he was one of the better players out there (and im not generally a big supporter of his)

see how we go i guess.............

origin is always close but im not overly confident.......:(

Bench
I really thought Lewis ahead of Hornby and Yeah i mean Wallace couldnt get run in City V Country but.....gets in ahead of Pearce, Finch, Carney... Maybe his club form has been better then rest of them?
Finch would of been half if he played Ok on the weekend,he played poorly,5 kicks charged down,he was never going to get it after that.
Laffranchi should have been in the starting side ahead of Willie,a deadset 80 minute player.

HDWicked

Juniors
Well yeah i mean good point in saying Laffranchi and Fitzgibbon are 80 minute players, i wonder who 18th Man is??? Yeah halfbacks could have been anyone but i did really think Pearce ahead of Wallace

Garts

Bench
Kite should be in there, his first 2 or 3 games were poor for Manly but since then he has been great for us, and he played for Australia last week. I guess he does lack the mongrel factor but that is made up for with other players in the side.

I still think Qld will win but Bellamy is a good coach, hopefully he can get that team to play well.

muznik

Juniors
I dont mind the Wallace selection too much. I had him as a roughy. Hes been playing well.

Wheres Kite. Played for Australia on Friday & had a blinder on Sunday but not good enough for Origin ?? They are kidding.

Brett White better do something this series.

Quinn, Hornby.... WTF?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
OFFICIAL TEAM.

1.Stewart
2.Hayne
3.Gasnier
4.Cooper
5.Quinn
6.Bird
7.Wallace
8.White
9.Buderus
10.Cross
11.Hoffman
12.Mason
13.Gallen

14.La Frannci
15.Tupou
16.Fitzgibbon
17. Hornby

Queensland to win the 3 game series 4-0
Why are the 2 best forwards in the comp sitting on the bench?

Queensland will slaughter that rabble

poojar

Juniors
Finch would of been half if he played Ok on the weekend,he played poorly,5 kicks charged down,he was never going to get it after that.
Laffranchi should have been in the starting side ahead of Willie,a deadset 80 minute player.

If they were concerned at all about last rounds matches then ben cross wouldnt of been picked, he played like absolute crap last night.

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
after reassesing my earlier post and looking at the team again i can amost live with all the selections excepts Quinn!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah sure hes a good dummy half runner and finisher but his defence is severly lacking and i worry about him under the high ball.. (hopefully he ll be opposite tate as opposed to folau) however that still wont help him when it comes to his poor reads

hell i hope more then anyone that ill be singing his praises come next wednesday night, but i doubt it.........

beave

Coach
I think your slectors have got rocks in their heads to be honest, though still waiting for the QLD team to be announced, we may yet have a few clangers ourselves........

Latest posts