What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW TEAM NAMED- Its bad

mxlegend99

Referee
That team looks decent. People here are overreacting big time.

Although it would look better if Greg Bird dropped to the bench (Ben Hornby gone), and Braith Anasta was the starting 5/8. Best news is that Brent Kite was dropped. He is a deadset pussy. NSW don't have any decent front rowers other then Luke Bailey, so i'm not dissapointed to see the bench go with backrowers that can play in the front row.

How the f*ck did Ben Hornby get selected?

birdsofprey

Juniors
after reassesing my earlier post and looking at the team again i can amost live with all the selections excepts Quinn!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah sure hes a good dummy half runner and finisher but his defence is severly lacking and i worry about him under the high ball.. (hopefully he ll be opposite tate as opposed to folau) however that still wont help him when it comes to his poor reads

hell i hope more then anyone that ill be singing his praises come next wednesday night, but i doubt it.........

He'll have fun trying to defend against his Melbourne team mates :lol:

Big Pete

Referee
Wayne may not be pissed off but I sure am.

Goodbye two competition points.

Hello possible injury and drop of form!

BrisVegas

Juniors
I feel a little sorry for Wallace making his debut with no other noted kickers in the squad to assist him. The almount of pressure he will be under at the end of the sets will be massive (he's lucky Price won't be in the QLD squad). Hopefully he can grow from the experience and take an enhanced game back to club level.

Dazzat

First Grade
It's a conspiracy ... Bellamy picked Wallace to nobble the Broncs. But it won't work ... we've already won a premiership with Shane Perry at half ... ha ha ha ha ha, cough splutter.

jono

Juniors
I'm born and bred NSWelshman but I can stand Bellamy and this team absolutely sucks - LOL Wallace & Bird (Should that be Wallace and Grommit?),and for the first time in 28 years of SOO I will be cheering for the Maroons.
Good for us at Parra though , Hindy and Finch will play out of their skins this Friday

pantherz9103

First Grade
As bad as the team might be I give us a chance because we have one C.Bellamy as coach.

Wallace already up to origin standard :? :lol:

Dazzat

First Grade
It's hard to believe that NSW can find a better winger than Quinn or a better centre than Cooper.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Quinn is rubbish. What a coincidence that M.Johns made a push for him a couple of weeks ago and miraculously he is in the Origin team. What the f**k is going to do with Israel running at him?

DJShaksta

First Grade
I'm born and bred NSWelshman but I can stand Bellamy and this team absolutely sucks - LOL Wallace & Bird (Should that be Wallace and Grommit?),and for the first time in 28 years of SOO I will be cheering for the Maroons.
Good for us at Parra though , Hindy and Finch will play out of their skins this Friday

I admit Finch is unlucky, but thinking Hindmarsh was going to be selected was dillusional.

perverse

Referee
f**k me sideways....

they could have AT LEAST put anasta in.. shifting bird to lock, gallen to the bench and f**k off hornby altogether. i'd prefer no utility on the bench and 4 solid forwards than hornby!! and hell, you could shift gall or someone else to lock and bird could shift around on the field as utility in a pinch (injury). as it stands.. NSW are pretty f**ked.

Big Pete

Referee
He's been one of the best halfbacks all season.

Unless of course you want to see Jarrod Sammut/Luke Lewis there :lol:.

(I would say Maurice Blair and Joeseph Paulo however they represent other teams).