What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW TEAM NAMED- Its bad

attamarrap

Juniors
i dont think it's a bad side monahan is unlucky as is hindmarsh. hoffman,toupu and hornby on the other hand are the luckiest people on earth

adamkungl

Immortal
I guess it could be worse. We could have Hindmarsh and Ryan in there again and give up the first 2 games coz the forwards get slaughtered. Though the lack of a bench prop is worrying

Azkatro

First Grade
The Queensland backline will do a truckload more damage down Gasnier/Hayne's side than they will going down Cooper/Quinn's. Gasnier and Hayne on one side defensively is by far the Blues' biggest concern if you ask me!

Risky_6

Juniors
Luke Rooney unlucky LOL, he cant even get a start at Penrith.

If you think the NSW team is badly picked wait for the QLD one, im hearing PJ Marsh is in the side.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am happy.

No Orford, No Kimmorley, No Finch, No Gidley at number 7.

No Turncoat.

LOL @ Elliot.

OFFICIAL TEAM.

1.Stewart
2.Hayne
3.Gasnier
4.Cooper
5.Quinn
6.Bird
7.Wallace
8.White
9.Buderus
10.Cross
11.Hoffman
12.Mason
13.Gallen

14.La Frannci
15.Tupou
16.Fitzgibbon
17. Hornby

Queensland to win the 3 game series 4-0

not a bad side except fitzgibbon and hornby.

farah should be there, is he still injured?

Twigg

Juniors
I think Farah is a week to week injury so the stupid selectors probably didn't want to risk him.

The halves are horrible. Why Wallace he's not ready for this level. Anasta and Pearce are better. Heck Orford played better than Wallace on the weekend.

dubby

Bench
How the hell did Ben Cross and Anthony Quinn get selected?? OMG, the Storm love is oh so evident. (yes I realise that Cross is Newcastle, but Bellamy has seen it fit to promote Cross for all the times Benny walked Bellamys dog)

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Exactly right...Expect QLD to go with...

8. Carl Webb
10.Petero Civoniceiva
11. Michael Crocker
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Dallas Johnson
14. Ben Hannant
15. Karmichael Hunt
16. Antonio Kafusi
17. Nate Myles

Hardly earth shattering.

Im pretty sure Hannant is a New South Welshman

The Brain

Juniors
What I liked about the Gould years was he picked good well balanced sides and won most of his games.
This is a shiite team they may have enough balls to put up a good fight up in SOO 1 but I am expecting a Queensland whitewash .