What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSWRL Junior Reps 2009

fortae

Bench
I believe that the Qld semi finals will occur during week 1 of the finals. The Qld Final will occur during week 2 of the finals and therefore The Qld winner will be one of the 4 semi finalists.

That would be the same as the Arrive Alive Cup. Might be the only feasible way.

Rubber Toes

Juniors
The finals start with 16 teams.

Exactly, therefore I believe this may work.
NSW sides 1 - 4 should not be disadvantaged by the inclusion of the Qld sides, so----
N1 V N12
N2 V N11
N3 V N10
N4 V N 9 Qld sides to be shown respect by playing NSW 5 - 8. If NSW sides are better they will stay in the running.
Q1 V N 8
Q2 V N 7
Q3 V N 6
Q4 V N 5

I believe that's reasonably balanced, then again, someone may be able to pull it apart. Just a thought I had. What do you guys think.

rambo1

Juniors
Parramatta's teams vs Penrith

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SG BALL CUP – 2PM
1. Jaydin TAVITA 2. Chris ULUGIA 3. Rory BRIEN 4. Josh TUITUPOU 5. Jorge TAUFUA 6. Jason WEHBE 7. Josh MURRAY 8. Rodney MOEFAAUO 9. Kingi LASALO 10. Peni TEREPO 11. Olomanu USINI 12. Patrick O'HANLON 13. Kyle FRASER [C] INTERCHANGE: 14. Edan PRICE 15. Jarrod AZAR 16. Krys FREEMAN 17. Jacob LOKO 18. Thomas VANDERMADE 19. Phil NATI 20. PJ ASIATA 21. Daniel TUPOU 22. Avagalu SEUMANUFAGAI COACH: Mick LEWIS[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HAROLD MATTHEWS CUP – 12.40PM
1. Jacob GAGAN 2. James TUITAHI 3. Vai TOUTAI 4. Soane MANUMU'A 5. Derek GOLDING 6. Todd GRAHAM 7. Sean MCGUINNESS [C] 8. Sione HEHEPOTO 9. Troy ERRINGTON 10. Josh NEALE 11. Jordan MALAKI 12. Joseph UALESI 13. Frazer MASINAMUA INTERCHANGE: 14. Robbie KAMOTO 15. Alan KAMOTO 16. John ASIATA 17. Kieran GALLAGHER 18. Kalausa LEHA 19. Chad MCGILL 20. Junior PAULO 21. Adam MCMILLAN 22. Brendon NEWTON 23. Kelepi TANGINOA COACH: Chris BRADBURY
[/FONT]

ashton

Juniors
rambo1 do you know the results of the following played tonight.

Wednesday 18th February 2009 - venue and times to be confirmed (venue will be in the Parramatta area)
Panthers v Eels
14's, 15's & 17's

100yearsRL

Juniors
rambo1 do you know the results of the following played tonight.

Wednesday 18th February 2009 - venue and times to be confirmed (venue will be in the Parramatta area)
Panthers v Eels
14's, 15's & 17's

Games were postponed due to rain.

isaiah

Bench
parra v penrith sg ball game tomorrow should give us some clue how good both sides are after big week 1 wins. i'll tip the panthers.

i'm going to see titans v saints, should be fun, another two first up winners.
which other teams are potential winners of this comp- sharks, jets, doggies?

rambo1

Juniors
parra v penrith sg ball game tomorrow should give us some clue how good both sides are after big week 1 wins. i'll tip the panthers.

i'm going to see titans v saints, should be fun, another two first up winners.
which other teams are potential winners of this comp- sharks, jets, doggies?

Parramatta by 2. And big Queenslander second rower Pat O'Hanlon to be the difference!

Doggies will be looking to bounce back after their loss to Newtown last week. They take on a determined and confident Norths outfit that shocked Souths last week.

fortae

Bench
i'm going to see this team play on saturday, who should i look out for?

In SG Ball Cameron King, Luke Pickerd and Jayden Dallalana are the most highly rated. Kane Gillies, Kyle Mallyon and Joseph Leilua are also good.

Harold Matthews were without Jamie Stanley and Hayden Fepuleai. I don't know if they'll be there this week. Kiti Glymin and Joey Leatigaga did pretty well last year.

isaiah

Bench
In SG Ball Cameron King, Luke Pickerd and Jayden Dallalana are the most highly rated. Kane Gillies, Kyle Mallyon and Joseph Leilua are also good.

Harold Matthews were without Jamie Stanley and Hayden Fepuleai. I don't know if they'll be there this week. Kiti Glymin and Joey Leatigaga did pretty well last year.
thanks, i'll post a report here tomorrow