What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSWRL Junior Reps 2010

roopy

Referee
Full time at Win Stadium No. 2 in Harold Matthews - South Sydney 24 defeated Illawarra 20.
Half time at Win Stadium NO.2 in SG Ball - Illawarra 24 lead South Sydney 10
Full time at Seiffert Oval in SG Ball - Canberra 50 defeated Western Australia 22
Full time at Terry Lamb Reserve in Harold Matthews - Manly 28 defeated Canterbury-Bankstown 10.
Full time at Win Stadium No. 2 in SG Ball - Illawarra 40 defeated South Sydney 26.
Full time at Terry Lamb Reserve in SG Ball - Canterbury-Bankstown 64 defeated Manly 8.
Half time at CUA Stadium in Harold Matthews - Penrith 18 lead Cronulla 8.
Full time at CUA Stadium in Harold Matthews - Penrith 46 defeated Cronulla 20.
Half time at Henson Park in Harold Matthews - Newcastle 18 lead Sydney Roosters 12
Half time at CUA Stadium in SG Ball - Penrith 22 lead Cronulla 4.
Full time at Henson Park in Harold Matthews - Newcastle 30 lead Sydney Roosters 24
Full time at CUA Stadium in SG Ball - Penrith 30 defeated Cronulla 24.

Fin077

Juniors
SG Ball :

Parra 50 - St George 12

Weird kinda game. Score line flatters Parra a little. Saints took the lead just before halftime.

Way too many mistakes from the Dragons or this one would have been a ripper!

yappy

Bench
Magpies are 2 from 2 in both grades after defeating the Academy sides 28-10 in both games on Saturday night

yappy

Bench
It will be, although the Doggies aren't going too flash in Matthews. If our boys turn up playing to win and not just expecting to win we should be too good.

Ball will be a much tougher prospect though. Should be a cracker of a game.

overandout

Juniors
It will be, although the Doggies aren't going too flash in Matthews. If our boys turn up playing to win and not just expecting to win we should be too good.

Yeah in ball the Bulldogs seem like they might be close to the mark again but that doesn't mean they are unbeatable!
I follow Raiders ball team and I must say that our blokes were their own worst enemies when we played you in round 1,If you take away the gift try I think the teams were very evenly matched but you blokes had a bit more luck that day.
So in saying that it will be very interesting to see how you go against the Dogs for us to get a guide on how the form stacks up although teams can fly one week and crawl the next.
Anyway best of luck on the weekend and I hope Wests can go 3 from 3

cogger72

Juniors
The Manly v Canterbury Matts game was fairly ordinary. In the Ball Canterbury were too good and too big but Manly after the first 5 minutes, apart from one prop and the half, just really weren't interested in competing. The Maggies should go pretty well in both grades.

Ghipo

Juniors

McVey needs to forget about size and bring in more workers in the forwards a couple of those reserves on Saturday didn't seem to handle the pace of the game.

stormy77

Juniors
I dont think the dogs have to much this year in the matts, unless they are missing some players, to much expectation there for those who are there considering last year,,,, although they should be to strong for wests....

Caught the Roosters v Knights games last weekend and they were both cracker jack affairs.
Newcastle outlasted a gutsy Easts in the Matthews Cup winning 30-24. I was very impressed by the Knights five eight Sam Keenan - very light on his feet and unselfish to boot. His prop Jeremy Cropper was powerful whilst every time I see the Roosters lock Brendan Attwood I marvel at the kids workrate (Bunny Reilly meets Dallas Johnson etc etc - every team needs one) (see photo in this weeks RLW).

In the Ball Cup the Roosters grabbed the cookies thanks to two second half tries to huge prop Tai Tuivasa. Jacob Miller looks the goods at five eight whilst the slender right winger Honare Wells (a recruit from Keebra Park) threatens to break some sort of land speed record (if given the chance). Newcastle were unlucky (hardly kicked a goal) yet their hooker, the appropriately named Chris Knight always seems to go well (he actually started out as a winger in the Matthews Cup a few seasons back).

Heaps of talent coming through as always ... good to see both the Pies and the Tiges unbeaten in 16s

www.footypix.org

Fin077

Juniors
I'm thinking the Magies will stick with the SG Ball Dogs for while, but in the end, the Dogs should do it easy.

If the Dogs turn up thinking it'll be a walk over from the first whistle, they'll have their pants pulled down!...lol

Round 3 SG Ball (Under 18s) Saturday 27th

11:00 AM Western Suburbs v Bulldogs Hillier Oval
11:00 AM South Sydney v St George Erskineville Oval
12:30 PM Central Coast v Parramatta Morrie Breen
12:30 PM Cronulla v Western Australia Toyota Park
1:00 PM Penrith v North Sydney CUA Stadium
1:30 PM Sydney Roosters v Melbourne Henson Park
4:00 PM Western Sydney Academy of Sport v Canberra St Mary's Stadium
4:30 PM Newcastle v Manly Cessnock Sports Ground
5:30 PM Illawarra v Balmain WIN Stadium, Wollongong

www.footypix.org

Round 3 Matthews Cup (Under 16s) Saturday 27th