What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Bring it On... The New Qantas Emirates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
Do you think anyone cares what happens to rupert ?

Yes a lot of people do.... especially a Gutless Sloganman who meets with News Ltd regulary.

Especially a lot of people who are concerned about 75% ownership of media outlets in aus.

Crikey you only have to read unhinged admissions from joe blow contributors to forums about it.

No I'll say it.
I'm sorry you are such a flickwitt. Suck a flickwitt that you believe leaked sections of reports that are biased & induced in order to create hysteria, not find a solution.
Reports in papers that grab the worst of the leaks & reword them so as to have the bleeding lead they need each day.
Yes , you are a gullible flickwitt alright.

Yeah I reckon a lot of people are concerned. Thank the gods praise be to Alla that most people currently get their informaton online now.

News media all over are carrying the story of Rupert Murdoch being asked to again front the UK parliamentary committee.

Unfortunately his own media organisation doesn’t seem to have heard of the story.

You see Surely - I'll give you a little example of what I mean. Do you happen to know how many visits this little forum thread has had to date - 18,000 plus.

Neat hey.

(and I love youse all !! )

OMG Quigs you dope.
Well played Surely.

Yes you were right quigs

Quigs

Immortal
WOW... In from $8.90

Centrebet now has ALP at $2.90, LNP at $1.40. Getting close to your magic $2.75!!

My Lefty tree hugging commie punters reckon when it gets to $2.75 Abbott will be boned.

Quigs

Immortal
You better have a bet then

I'm not munch of a betting man. I am more of a disciple of history. I love watching it unfold.

I've followed the curse that is Murdoch and Murdoch as the Kingmaker.

I love watching his bumboy coming unstuck as munch as I love seeing the old Curtis coming to the end of his used by date. Mark my words he is getting close.

You watching the international news.

Quigs

Immortal
Why Sloganman is not fronting for the debate.

ABBOTTS NOT GUTLESS.... He jumped Snake River on a jet powered motor bike

Film has now surfaced of Sloganman undertaking his most daring stunt. Forget filleting fish, peeling apples, cooking pies or even driving a real big truck whilst unlicenced.

Who needs to front for debates with Nerdy Library Guys.

Can the Nerd do this...????

[youtube]llzIVDbvSAc[/youtube]

Surely

Post Whore
As I rock around the place I haven't found anybody that gives two f**ks about rupes except quigs.

That's because all ruperts polls were biased but they aren't now, right old boy ?

ratsack2

Juniors
So Krudd up to his old tricks, patting a woman with a disability on the head, what a patronising pig this man is, November 30 election for me so people can see what else he is capable of or should I say show his true colours, man if he did that to one of my relatives or people I have worked with in the past I would of dropped the merkin there and then PM or not. my hate for the merkin is complete. if I ever see him in public I will spit on him but not until after I have dropped him first

Quigs

Immortal
So Krudd up to his old tricks, patting a woman with a disability on the head, what a patronising pig this man is, November 30 election for me so people can see what else he is capable of or should I say show his true colours, man if he did that to one of my relatives or people I have worked with in the past I would of dropped the merkin there and then PM or not. my hate for the merkin is complete. if I ever see him in public I will spit on him but not until after I have dropped him first

So Ratty - apart from your obvious dislike for Kevvie, what do you as a person that 'or people I have worked with in the past' think of Labors NDIS.

My good mate up here has an autistic son and he is a carer for mature autisitc blokes. He absolutely loves the NDIS

shadowboxer

First Grade
My good mate up here has an autistic son and he is a carer for mature autisitc blokes. He absolutely loves the NDIS

Probally lives in a blue singlet Labour seat.
My son who is in the same boat has nothing....will probally not get nothing for a long time, hence living in a liberal seat and also in Sydney.
I have no issue with it being rolled out to remote regions first, they have suffered longer than anyone, but when i get people cheering about how great it is, well it will be but when. Excuse the pun, but the thing is a political football and the air has been let out of it.
Off the soap box and on with the show.

Quigs

Immortal
Its not a political football now Shadow. It is legislated law. Passed through both houses of the Federal Parliament.

But if you want to see how politicised the matter was...

I will show you how munch The Gutless Sloganman and his Team supported the passing of the National Disability Insurance Scheme...

The first pic was the introduction of the Levy into Parliament

aaa.jpg

The 2nd pic was the passing of the legislation ...

Yeppers there Shadow... it was a proudly supported bipartisan approach would you not say.

For those dumb as dogshit the Coalition benches are to the left of the pic. You didnt see those pics in Rupes rags.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Just read a brilliant article in teh SMH about some stark raving freak loony hiring detectives to investigate ASHBY GATE. Is it you Quigs? You are the only extremist I know!!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Yeppers there Shadow... it was a proudly supported bipartisan approach would you not say.
There aint anything remotely proud about this country at the moment...not that 40 days and 40 nights of rain wouldnt fix

Quigs

Immortal
Just read a brilliant article in teh SMH about some stark raving freak loony hiring detectives to investigate ASHBY GATE. Is it you Quigs? You are the only extremist I know!!

hmmm so you just now read it in the SMH...

You mean this one...

'Ashbygate' saga pursued by internet-funded activists

July 10, 2013 - 5:52PM

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...-internetfunded-activists-20130710-2pq72.html

The one where they raised over $50,000 to pursue the matter. Neat hey.

I'm thinking of donating part of my Solar Power rebate towards it. The money I got from your taxes to install my 16 solar panels,

That would be neat ... you supporting me ... then me supporting Ashbygate with your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts