What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O/T: Foran, Rothfield and Hayson

drago brelli

Bench
i thought he made her look a bit silly

Looks like people bet on his behalf. Good luck getting to the bottom of this one. No wonder the cops are taking this one slowly. He's a brothel owner, he can't be trusted. He owes some people a lot of money and he is very lucky at the race track. Sounds normal enough to me.

Last edited:
if he used foran's account to bet on nrl games wouldn't that be treated the same as foran betting on the games himself?

why would anyone get themselves involved with this pelican??

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Looks like paul kent is in Eddies pocket along with buzz hasnt stopped defending the bloke since it all broke open in the media

Gronk

Staff member
In another twist to the life that is NRL Andrew Webster from SMH has used a Hayson rant at him to come out on the front page (he did write an article a few years back about marriage equality a few years back that nobody read).

Moving on Hayson is one of those people that the more he speaks the more everyone can conclude that he is a weapons grade f**kwit.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...at-you-truly-are-a-bigot-20160918-gritc5.html

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Webster is a grub as well, another League Journo with no love of the game. He'd be rather quaffing on Pimms eating on cucumber sandwiches watching the penalty fest called Rugby Yawnion.

Captain BF

Juniors
What are the chances on NRL360 that Ben Mirken and Paul Merkent comment on the Wayne Bennett issue, other than saying it's a personal matter and none of any bodies business.

The Colonel

Immortal
What are the chances on NRL360 that Ben Mirken and Paul Merkent comment on the Wayne Bennett issue, other than saying it's a personal matter and none of any bodies business.

Depends. Given Ikin is his SIL and depending on how his wife feels about the situation I think he may well leave it alone.

eels_fan

First Grade
Apparently Ikin laid into Bennett last week on the show (football related not personal) which he's never done before.

Apparently all the kids and sticking by their mother and Wayne is very much enemy #1. I doubt you'll hear anything nice from Ikin

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Interesting that webster is on 360 tonight i wonder what eddie's good mate paul kent will have to say about that. What defence will kent use tonight after his pathetic effort on triple m yesterday