What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O/T - Is football REALLY the sleeping giant?

fish eel

Immortal
Suitman said:
Fishy, I'd like to one day see that video that your missus took.

Suity

If someone can tell me how I can put digital video on the web, I'd be happy to share. Otherwise, I dont have a means to copy it.

Its great, perfect shot of Moore, knocking it in the net, before he kicks it, you hear my missus scream 'get it in'...ball goes in the net, camera goes all blurry as we're going nuts :lol:

I did this little one with my digi camera though. Quality aint much chop though...and movie mode on my camera doesnt allow me to zoom...and there is no sound. Its after the fulltime whistle in stuttgart.

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/dfisher74/?action=view&current=P6220322.flv&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch6

fish eel

Immortal
Suitman said:
Those Socceroos fans look amazing.

Suity

Some of the video we took at that game is brilliant...the shame was the battery went flat before the end of the game....damn crowded camping ground with not enough power outlets :fist:

Suitman

Post Whore
fish eel said:
Some of the video we took at that game is brilliant...the shame was the battery went flat before the end of the game....damn crowded camping ground with not enough power outlets :fist:

Stoopid Germans.

Suity

The Colonel

Immortal
fish eel said:
If someone can tell me how I can put digital video on the web, I'd be happy to share. Otherwise, I dont have a means to copy it.

Its great, perfect shot of Moore, knocking it in the net, before he kicks it, you hear my missus scream 'get it in'...ball goes in the net, camera goes all blurry as we're going nuts :lol:

I did this little one with my digi camera though. Quality aint much chop though...and movie mode on my camera doesnt allow me to zoom...and there is no sound. Its after the fulltime whistle in stuttgart.

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/dfisher74/?action=view&current=P6220322.flv&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch6

Is it on dvd format? If you bring it up to my place I can copy it....

fish eel

Immortal
The Colonel said:
Is it on dvd format? If you bring it up to my place I can copy it....

It's a DVD video camera....one of those ones where you slip a mini dvd disc into the camera.

I'm actually thinking of buying some software for my mac that should let me edit it and let me turn it into quicktime video etc.

Suitman

Post Whore
fish eel said:
It's a DVD video camera....one of those ones where you slip a mini dvd disc into the camera.

I'm actually thinking of buying some software for my mac that should let me edit it and let me turn it into quicktime video etc.

I bet you bought a BETA video player as well. :lol:

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Nothing. Macca's a top bloke, they make nice burgers, they are very Scottish which I like and their computers are just different.

Suity

The Colonel

Immortal
fish eel said:

That is easy then...... if you have the cables to connect it then I can plug it straight in and run it off on a dvd.

fish eel

Immortal
I seen Colonel driving around North Parra, still with his Sun Herald socceroos flag on his car.

ok, maybe not!

Suitman

Post Whore
fish eel said:
did that really need to be quoted Suit?

BYTW, Colonel needs some Cove action.

That should be BTW.

And to answer your question........yes.

And, also, yes, the Colonel needs The Cove, for an education.

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
Suitman said:
That should be BTW.

Suity

Not if I meant, beyond the way :roll: :sarcasm:

I could just see Colonel....standing up...'C'MON SYDNEY, C'MON SYDNEY, C'MON SYDNEY'

Maybe we'll have to shout him if Shearer plays!