What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. NRL 360

txta2

First Grade
I don't watch it when the club is having issues because people like Kent n Hooper get on their high horse and bag the shit out of them. I am also looking at different optionsto watch the footy because I can't bare to think a single cent I earn goes to these grubs, farkkk them!

Ads

First Grade
I have Foxtel with Optus which means that once the NBN arrives in the area which they have they’re currently installing optical fibre cable in my area I would have to disconnect my Optus tv. So currently I’m looking at alternative but I don’t want a satellite dish, I wanted to stream it via my Xbox onex Foxtel app but reading the reviews forget it.so I think I’m going to go without and just use the NRL app..
Download Edge browser for the Xbox. Will be able to stream Kayo (Yes, Foxtel rebadged) and even Optus sports if you're into the EPL.

Generalzod

Immortal
Ok who saw it tonight I got to say all these characters want us gone, Basically Kent when on about that we actually cheated the cap when we won the comp, Crawley went on to say that Cronulla destroyed it self for a bit of glory by winning the comp. Basically they said where a prime example why we should relocate problems with the development......It just went on and on Peptides saga was brought up players bad behaviour I turned of and started playing XBOX again these guys can go to hell

Last edited:

taipan

Referee
NRL 360 has become the AFLBC(aka ABC) of television.
Rugby league negators and Shark's haters.

Kent reminds me, with his negative mumblings, of a punch drunk boxer.Bennett has more humour in his middle finger.
Ikin typifies the easily lead gimp, in 6th class at primary school.
Sloth the flush faced dero waiting outside the pub, wanting a few bucks for a middy.And telling everyone about how to handle world issues.
Crawley the agenda driven "moralist ",who wants Cronulla out of harm's way.

A stacked deck if ever I saw one.Send em to Vegas.

Eion

First Grade
Do yourselves a favour and just don’t watch anything that has Kent / hooper / Crawley on it.

Other than a fleeting satisfaction of calling them merkins and getting fired up, it really is soul destroying stuff. Haven’t seen any of their dribbling this year and am far better for it. Just never watch them / read them. Forever.

roboshark

Coach
Do yourselves a favour and just don’t watch anything that has Kent / hooper / Crawley on it.

Other than a fleeting satisfaction of calling them merkins and getting fired up, it really is soul destroying stuff. Haven’t seen any of their dribbling this year and am far better for it. Just never watch them / read them. Forever.

They haven't got a single shred of morals between them. Noone would miss them if they dropped off the face of the earth.

Eion

First Grade
They haven't got a single shred of morals between them. Noone would miss them if they dropped off the face of the earth.
They are just trolls. The difference with trolls on here is you can engage with them if you want. With Kent and the other merkins, if you watch them / read them, you are just inviting a troll to yell at you and you have to cop it with no recourse. I’m done with the lot of them.

txta2

First Grade
geezuzz fkn Christ Kent can manufacture BS. Im over fox Im getting rid of them because of this Kent

Frailty

First Grade
The problem is that Kent is popular to the general public, and as long as he picks on easy targets, he will have a bunch of people that will accept it without question.

Generalzod

Immortal
I didn’t watch it last night got a Twitter alert on what was said any way it was about domestic violence Luke Lewis was also on the panel, anyway it went something like this the conversation come about after James Graham comment on Rugby league attracting a specific kind of supporter, then it was Kent turn started crapping on about quotes in Rocky about being civilised..That’s when the great Luke Lewis jumped basically told Kent that who ever punches women is a grub .Good on you Luke, Jent was left speechless...

Last edited:

taipan

Referee
I didn’t watch it last night got a Twitter alert on what was said any way it was about domestic violence Luke Lewis was also on the panel, anyway it went something like this the conversation come about after James Graham comment on Rugby league attracting a specific kind of supporter, then it was Kent turn started crapping on about quotes in Rocky about being civilised..That’s when the great Luke Lewis jumped basically told Kent that who ever punches women is a grub .Good on you Luke, Jent was left speechless...

Lewie was brilliant.Off the cuff, sincere and straight to the point about violence against women being a no no.
This guy gets bigger in statesmanlike stature every day IMO.A dead set legend in my book.
If every guy playing the code had half the principles of Lewis, we wouldn't have the crap we are faced with now.

Weaponhead

Coach
Rugby League media is just a pantomime. For the pantomime to work you need villains and the Sharks make for an easy villain. The club's inept leadership over generations, ability to find a scandal and lack of any influence mean Kent and co can bash away with no consequences.