What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. NRL 360

taipan

Referee
Kent is an unhappy, vindictive, mumbling rl commentator.
His commentary about the Sharks, shows clearly he has a long term vendetta against the club .

After listening to him for a couple of minutes, it makes ole beetroot face Sloth, almost bearable to listen to and watch.A sort of lesser of two evils.

Generalzod

Immortal
Got to say according to what my wife a lot of people on facebook had a a gut full of Sloth, Constantly saying that Barry is going to get sacked, That Kyle Flanagan is already a done deal, also carrying on about how great the Roosters are......

Generalzod

Immortal
Didn’t know that but not surprised Foxtel would try & pull a swifty!
I have Foxtel with Optus which means that once the NBN arrives in the area which they have they’re currently installing optical fibre cable in my area I would have to disconnect my Optus tv. So currently I’m looking at alternative but I don’t want a satellite dish, I wanted to stream it via my Xbox onex Foxtel app but reading the reviews forget it.so I think I’m going to go without and just use the NRL app..

Quigs

Immortal
I have a 'Yuge' confession to make. I currently have fharkhan Murdochs Fox running in my house. It is the two start up options that were free part of the Telstra NBN package I recently took up. (late January)

Thanks to Murdoch I now retreat to the furthest corner of my Tora Bora cave as my missus enjoys her "Dance School Moms" and one other farked up series she enjoys. Dear wife has a problem with her hearing and the volume is usually up high.

I pay for Netflix although I very rarely watch fillums. (I watched the Movie 'The Boy who harnessed the wind' on Sunday - twas good.)

Re Murdoch Gawd I hate the prick. He is not going to get a cent of 'me' money.

Got to say according to what my wife a lot of people on facebook had a a gut full of Sloth, Constantly saying that Barry is going to get sacked, That Kyle Flanagan is already a done deal, also carrying on about how great the Roosters are......

Sloth was making some sense last night re his Sharks rave compared to vindictive Kent!

sharknows

Bench
After reading what you guys said before the show was on I thought I’d give it a go. Well the Kent is still a Kent....a guess a leopard doesn’t change its spots. I’ll be avoiding NRL360 as much as possible. I really don’t know how the Kent & Ikin have the job.

After reading what you guys said before the show was on I thought I’d give it a go. Well the Kent is still a Kent....a guess a leopard doesn’t change its spots. I’ll be avoiding NRL360 as much as possible. I really don’t know how the Kent & Ikin have the job.

The Sharks didn’t even get a proper preview.

Yeah they are for the game....

No they are more important than the game to get their poison agendas across.

Hope the Sharks go on a massive winning streak so I can start seeing Kent bleeding out of his nose and ears.

Foz

Bench
I like listening to Kent apart from his constant shark whinging but we know it’s going to happen.
As a sharks supporter we know when he’s talking about us he calls a spade a shovel.
It would worry me if he started praising us.
You can actually get what’s really happening without the sugar coating and the pretend line of “it saddens me as a Sharks supporter that I have to report”trash that comes out of his mates mouth.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Kent claiming we cheated in 2016 to win the comp, but it wasn’t enough to be published or some garbage like that.

What a merkin, prove it you f**king germ

He has some hatred for us, it’s all on display.

Shyte stirrer of the highest order.

So he’s walking across the road late at night, and not a peep in sight.

You are driving a 4wd with a big bull bar 30metres away.....

Hmmmm....

Latest posts