What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. NRL 360

Yeah can’t stand the merkins who run the show but just a heads up that tonight is the first show this year and they apparently will preview the Sharks, Roosters, Storm & Broncos tonight. They’ll be joined by Ennis & Beetroot Head.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Hate Paul Kent but NRL 360 is one of the better league shows on TV.

Interested to hear what they have to say about us tonight.

coolumsharkie

Referee
What does a cocksnap do? I hope its bad and there was video footage. Cant stand these shows when they gossip about off field dramas. Does my head in.

shaggs

Coach
I haven’t renewed my Foxtel since I moved in October.
Not sure if I’ll go that way again or try the Kayo path.
Not exactly missing the shit they filled the nrl channel with

glenmoresharkie

First Grade

Having foxtel is absolutely worth it just to see Tara Rushton.

Good lord.

Imagine sleeping next to her every night

cheapshot

Juniors
LOL I have no idea what a cocksnap is either, but it's my new favourite word.

Thanks cocksnaps.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Kent doesn’t have us in his top 8. More motivation for us to show that merkin up.

Gee I like Ennis as a rugby league analyst though, he speaks from absolute experience and is never bias toward anybody.

Kent doesn’t have us in his top 8. More motivation for us to show that merkin up.

Gee I like Ennis as a rugby league analyst though, he speaks from absolute experience and is never bias toward anybody.

Oh couldn’t care about that.

How about how he said the Sharks got off lightly and they shouldn’t be allowed to win the competition this year!!!

What a Kent!!

SadShark

Bench

Fingers & vag lips crossed for Kent. That’s a wish & hope more than an expert opinion.

Slurp my fecal sweat merkin. Have fun watching a lot of Sharks victories this year.

It’s irresponsible prix like this bloke, who championed for Slater to play in the Grand Final (see booing every time the maggot touched the ball) because his shoulder charge was against a Cronulla player and nothing else.

Any other team & it would have been a legitimate, aggressive shoulder charge according to the shit Kent.

Last edited:

azzah72

Bench

Kayo is pretty legit.

Trialling it now and see no reason to put the sport pack back into Foxtel given its cheaper and has some pretty slick features