What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Oscar Petorias is not going to represent SA at shooting

Quigs

Immortal
FREE OSCAR... RELEASE OSCAR ....

we have another suspect

kbw.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Court report. 21/2/2013

It's looking good for Oscar (True Story)

They just had an interview with Oscars Uncle on ABC24 News.

His Uncle was reported as saying Oscar will "bounce" back (TRUE STORY)

gUt

Coach
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-20/court-hears-pistorius-fought-non-stop-with-girlfriend/4530454?WT.svl=news0

Court hears Pistorius 'fought non-stop' with girlfriend

South African track star Oscar Pistorius has faced allegations he kept steroids and unlicensed ammunition and fought "non-stop" with his girlfriend on the night she was shot dead.

Police made the claims on the second day of a bail hearing in Pretoria for the Olympian, who has been charged with the premeditated Valentines Day murder of model Reeva Steenkamp.

Pistorius maintains that he shot Steenkamp accidentally after mistaking her for an intruder at his luxury Pretoria home.

The prosecution's main witness at the hearing, investigating officer Hilton Botha, said a witness claimed to have heard shots fired, then screaming, and then more shots.

"We have the statement of a person who said after he heard gunshots, he went to his balcony and saw the light was on. Then he heard a female screaming two-three times, then more gunshots," the detective said.

Prosecutor Gerrie Nel told the court that a witness heard "non-stop shouting" coming from the athlete's house before the shooting.

But Pistorius's legal team disputed the accounts, as police said the witnesses were 300 metres from the house.

The court heard Steenkamp was shot three times through the toilet door, which adjoined the main bedroom.

Mr Botha said the shots were not fired straight at the toilet door, but rather "directly to the toilet, the basin itself".

"If you walk in directly and fire straight at the door you will miss the toilet," he said, suggesting Pistorius had been aiming.

Mr Botha told the court that the trajectory of bullets fired through the toilet door were fired on a downwards angle.

The court had earlier heard claims from Pistorius that he was not wearing his prosthetic legs when he fired the shots.

continues...

coolumsharkie

Referee
Run this story by me again? Sounds a bit Wilde. Went for a long hike in WA and this story has seemed to dodge me.

carcharias

Immortal
Bloke with no legs shot his hot missus thru the locked dunny door.

He says it was mistaken identity
"They" say it was premeditated murder.

We are just making cruel jokes about his handicap.

The bloke is hoping they decide to take footprints instead of fingerprints.

Quigs

Immortal
SERIOUS REPORT HERE.... Breaking News.... ( I am being fair dinkum here)

It has just been revealed that the head detective handling the case Det. Botha is himself facing multiple attempted murder charges for shooting at a taxi trying to make it stop.

Source ABC News24

This is fair dinkum.

carcharias

Immortal
Surely Oscar Pistorius can't be the first bloke to wake up legless on Valentine's Day after shooting a load into his girlfriend's face whilst imagining she was someone else?
I think everyone been a bit harsh on Oscar Pistorious - I mean who hasn't come home legless and pumped a few into their mrs !!

Carch winner!!!
Lmao!
I just read that out to the missus and she laughed her face off, and said it was the best she has heard.

gUt

Coach
If Oscar Pistorious was an arms dealer, would we refer to him as a gun runner?