What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Oscar Petorias is not going to represent SA at shooting

Fire

First Grade
What's cracking Sharkers? I posted this in Oscar's Four Corners thread, and will re-post it here...

I had a conversation with a mate this morning. He is ex-ADF and was also doing private security work for an oil company in South Africa for about the past five years (he is back in Oz now because he got shot gunned by some bandits over there).

Anyways, he is very knowledgeable on the way the South African authorities work (as you would be in his line of work). Neither of us know if it is a black judge and coppers on the case, but, he reckon if it is, expect old mate Oscar to die in a fatal car accident while out on bail.

Watch this space I guess??

gunnamatta bay

Referee

Quigs

Immortal
Sly old quigs was on to this five days ago.

columbo.jpg

Frenzy.

Post Whore
What's cracking Sharkers? I posted this in Oscar's Four Corners thread, and will re-post it here...

I had a conversation with a mate this morning. He is ex-ADF and was also doing private security work for an oil company in South Africa for about the past five years (he is back in Oz now because he got shot gunned by some bandits over there).

Anyways, he is very knowledgeable on the way the South African authorities work (as you would be in his line of work). Neither of us know if it is a black judge and coppers on the case, but, he reckon if it is, expect old mate Oscar to die in a fatal car accident while out on bail.

Watch this space I guess??

Where's the fuggen pun in here ya limp prick?

^ see that, even got one in there. :lol:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Apparently Oscar is a very relieved man since he managed to get bail.....some people closest to him have noticed he seems to have a bit of a spring in his step!

Quigs

Immortal
Just saw a report that the court enforced mental report has found that Oscar is not a looney.

That should put a spring in his step.

Latest posts