What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Oscar Petorias is not going to represent SA at shooting

Aragorn

First Grade
I cant believe his jail time was cut short & he gets to walk away a free man. Amazing. I guess they dont call him the blade runner for nothing. Will be interesting to see what he does next. shooting range anyone?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Is it true that Reeva had bought some hot new G Strings for Valentine's Day but Oscar got pissed off when she shouted from the bathroom, "Hey Oscar, I have some new thongs for you."?

Eion

First Grade
Yeah thongs would be a problem for the blades. Could probably cater to a maseur sandal though.

Aragorn

First Grade
Is it true that Reeva had bought some hot new G Strings for Valentine's Day but Oscar got pissed off when she shouted from the bathroom, "Hey Oscar, I have some new thongs for you."?

unlikely. I would have liked to see her in a G though.

Given she's blonde, a more likely scenario would have been her buying a pair of Nike Air Jordon shoes and Oscar getting pissed off when she shouted from the bathroom "Hey Oscar, I have some new shoes for you. lets go play b-ball 1on1!".

Oscar thinking" blonde has to go....." :crazy::sarcasm::shock:

coolumsharkie

Referee
unlikely. I would have liked to see her in a G though.

Given she's blonde, a more likely scenario would have been her buying a pair of Nike Air Jordon shoes and Oscar getting pissed off when she shouted from the bathroom "Hey Oscar, I have some new shoes for you. lets go play b-ball 1on1!".

Oscar thinking" blonde has to go....." :crazy::sarcasm::shock:

We probably all deserve the baaad karma from making fun of this story...

But....

Frenzy.

Post Whore
It's not a great leap to assume the puns would get worse. Some are becoming fair dinkum lame. That's no reason to put the slipper in though.

Aragorn

First Grade
Yeah, I think this thread has now run its course. I'll wait until Oscar skips bail before I start pointing my finger at his legs again.

as keyser soze famously once said "and in a flash - he was gone......."

adios muchachos.

Quigs

Immortal
Did Oscar and the bride have any kids. I hope not because it would be really hard on the offsprings

(thanks PP78)

Quigs

Immortal
This just gets wierder by the bloody minute.

Youse know how that bloke with springs is alleged to of accidently killed his missus by accidently shooting her four times... right.

Then it comes out that his bro is up for murder for another alleged offence... right

Then we are told that the chief plod is being charged with attempted murder on 7 or 8 counts.... you are keeping up I hope.

Well blow me down this is just hitting the press

THE magistrate who granted bail to Oscar Pistorius says he is related to a woman suspected of killing her two children and then committing suicide last weekend.

Source