What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Oscar Petorias is not going to represent SA at shooting

Frenzy.

Post Whore
A recent pyschological evaluation performed on Oscar P has shown he may not be the killer. It has been revealed that Oscar would be very unlikely to shoot someone as he is far more skilled in using blades. There were several unused blades found in a footlocker near OPs bed. This news has knocked the socks off the prosecutions case and when questioned by reporters the lead prosecutor simple waved his hand and said "go away, shoo!"

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
A recent pyschological evaluation performed on Oscar P has shown he may not be the killer. It has been revealed that Oscar would be very unlikely to shoot someone as he is far more skilled in using blades. There were several unused blades found in a footlocker near OPs bed. This news has knocked the socks off the prosecutions case and when questioned by reporters the lead prosecutor simple waved his hand and said "go away, shoo!"
f**k .....thats so ordinary its actually funny. I feel this thread is starting to run out of legs.

Fitzy2513

Juniors
Surely Oscar Pretouris hasn't been the first bloke to wake up on valentines day legless after shooting a load into his girl friends face after imagining she was someone else.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Bwaaaahahahahahaha FMD. Channel Nein's doing a Sunday special on it and calling it.....

Wait for it...

Blade Runner !!

Aragorn

First Grade
some of these cheap shots are getting pretty low guys.

lets keep it above the knees.

cheers

Didgi

Anyone else get the feeling Oscar's telling a bit of a fibia?

That's all I've got, I'm out... you guys are too good.

Aragorn

First Grade
like Didgi, i'm feeling a little stumped also.

i think Oscar needs to get on his knees and ask the judge for forgiveness.

and if he doesnt want to, then confiscate those protestic legs so he doesnt have a choice.

Last edited: