What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ODonnell

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
A 30 year old wants 250k? Why not just go to the super league and earn double that for the same number of years. I wouldn't care less if he left the NRL.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
His best days are about 4 years behind him. Cowboys got the best out of him, good move cutting him.

He's been nothing but a financial drain, and an excessively over rated player playing well below what he's capable of for the past 3 years.

Big Pete

Referee
Ooo, don't know about that madunit, he was very handy last year.

However with the emergence of Bolton and Hogan there really isn't much need for him.

beave

Coach
Since Bolton got over looked for Origin, he has been $hit. It's like he is sulking or something over it, well that's what it looks like as a fan who only gets to see them on game day.

Charlie124

First Grade
yeah im happy with that. Im a huge fan of LOD and wish him all the best in England, but its time for the Cows to really clean out the roster and start again with a sh*tload of cash and a sh*tload of changes. I feel we're doing this now.

cheers Luke.

Fartowner

Juniors
Nathan Brown, has a big pack at the Giants, but felt we lacked aggression, David Fa alogo, was brought in last year to add some bite
O Donnell will partner him in the second row next year, should be interesting if nothing else. Maybe Brown thinks he can calm him down a bit,
nothing wrong with aggression, its the penalty count that worries me.
Brown has already taken on one of ESLs biggest misfits in Danny Brough, he,s had more clubs than Jack Nicklas in his short career, Brilliant half, and complete loon rolled into one, Browny seems to be winning that one.
Time will tell-

Charlie124

First Grade
It was great to see Luke cross the stripe for a double in front of the home crowd last night, he looked like he really enjoyed that game. I hope we can finish the season strongly and send him off with happy memories.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nathan Brown, has a big pack at the Giants, but felt we lacked aggression, David Fa alogo, was brought in last year to add some bite
O Donnell will partner him in the second row next year, should be interesting if nothing else. Maybe Brown thinks he can calm him down a bit,
nothing wrong with aggression, its the penalty count that worries me.
Brown has already taken on one of ESLs biggest misfits in Danny Brough, he,s had more clubs than Jack Nicklas in his short career, Brilliant half, and complete loon rolled into one, Browny seems to be winning that one.
Time will tell-
Never underestimate the power of a bit of slap and tickle

Shorty

Staff member
I'm glad he's going O/S, I am grateful for his service to us and it's like he f**ked us around.
But I think for all his talent, we need to concentrate on younger and more disciplined individuals.

mrpwnd

Bench
he's been linked to the Knights pretty heavily at times this year... and allegedly we are close to signing up his little brother from NYC.

i'd kill to have a bloke like him at the knights at the moment. he's exactly what our forward pack needs, a rev up. his aggression would be massive for us... and he could really turn into a forward leader. hopefully we can talk him into coming down and playing first grade with his brother over the next couple of years :D
Physically and ability-wise he's everything i'd love from a forward, but he goes onto the field with the most dumbf**k attitude you could get, almost as bad as Raudonikis, but at least I could laugh at those times. He should take a leaf out of Ruben Wiki's book and take abit of kava before games.