What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

%$#@ off Benji

I don't think the nrlw team are interested in male models mate ;)
Benjis copping it left, right and centre on the other site.

I think once we get to 4 or 5 threads dedicated to sacking Benji, it reaches saturation level!

Benjis one of the reasons for our horrific year, but obviously, not the only one.

A lot of it is historical.

Or hysterical ;)
Yes.

A few weeks ago he was using the “rookie coach” excuse.

This week he was blaming the players!

Coaches in trouble, they seem to feel the need to rattle off the excuses and invariably they end up contradicting themselves.

They are more than fortunate that rugby league journalists are amongst the most stupid and conceited people to ever exist. The combined IQ of a rusting hubcap on a Volkswagen.

Buzz is after us at the moment, he’s a shocker. That probably suggests Benjis going Ok!

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Yes.

A few weeks ago he was using the “rookie coach” excuse.

This week he was blaming the players!

Coaches in trouble, they seem to feel the need to rattle off the excuses and invariably they end up contradicting themselves.

They are more than fortunate that rugby league journalists are amongst the most stupid and conceited people to ever exist.

Buzz is after us at the moment, he’s a shocker. That suggests Benjis going Ok!
In all fairness to Benji TSP, it is the players fault. Also we still have too many reserve grade standard players.

In all fairness to Benji TSP, it is the players fault. Also we still have too many reserve grade standard players.
Agree, but he had a hand in bringing them along, recruiting them etc.

To be fair, he’s had some successes as well.

He says players aren’t listening to him. I think he’s right about that. How he addresses that is critical I’d think.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
I think there's something in that...sooner or later it will be a complete severance and that may well set this club free
My old man was a good player. He once said to me that a good team is one that has a couple of players that could act as a Captain/Coach if needed....this was in the day when we had them.
I'm scratching my head to think of one for WT...which is an indicator of where we're at.
Probably Api but he's very quiet.

Last edited:
My old man was a good player. He once said to me that a good team is one that has a couple of players that could act as a Captain/Coach if needed....this was in the day when we had them.
I'm scratching my head to think of one...which is an indicator of where we're at.
Probably Api but he's very quiet.
Api should be honorary captain, but leave the talking to Klem.