What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offer to rein withdrawn

Dannyboy80

Juniors
Josh massoud has reported that dragons have pulled the offer to rein from the table. I would guess they have somebody to replace him in their sights. I only hope it's not marketo, although he is unsigned for next season too.

Josh massoud has reported that dragons have pulled the offer to rein from the table. I would guess they have somebody to replace him in their sights. I only hope it's not marketo, although he is unsigned for next season too.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/11edd15edb3a4761b4603f674fdd9c9b

One down ... Three to go... I guess the order doesn't matter, as long as it happens.

The second 'shoe' should fall tomorrow when Benji isn't named .. We can only hope.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Let's hope this mini clean out doesn't make us all forget about Mary, he needs to join them too.
And while I haven't been his biggest fan, gee marshal really does deserve to end his career with some respect. He does deserve better, he may not be a saints legend, but he will go down as one of the great players in the NRL. What a shameful way to end an illustrious career. This reminds me a lot of how Soward left. Dragons, you really are a basket case.

Old Timer

Coach
All these journo's are mad in the head.
How does he come up with the idea to drop Marshall for the Eels game and show him respect by bringing him back for the Knights game.
Honestly the Dragons are bad, the NRL is worse, the bunker even worse, the judiciary even worse again and the journalism absolute shit.
If Rein, Cooper, Marshall and Marketo are not at the club next year drop the lot of them.
Mc Crone (yes I know) to hooker, Hutch to 5/8 or half, Host and Simms into the pigs pretty simple really.

SaintHarry

Juniors
Is he for real 450 asking price not even worth the 350 dragons offered pull your head in mitch seriously played like crap all season what bargain chip do you have ? No club will pay that money unless the are desperate for a hooker .. my thoughts he will prob end up at the sharks if they dont get farah

Yes replacement is the big question.
Options are as follows,
1. Segeyaro (Cleary please).
2. Cook, looking to get out of Souths.
3. McInnes, no better than what we have now.
4. Lichaa, doesn't run the ball.
5. Baptiste, why would he leave a performing team.
6. Marketo, probably already signed a 3 year extension (press conference to come).
7. Nikorima, should have but will sign with the Storm, can't blame him.
8. Nathan Fein comes out of retirement (Mary then plays him at 7 all year).
9. Rangi Chase (lost somewhere over the Indian Ocean).
10. JDB play Broncos at hooker after staring at half back in 2015.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Smells like Steve Price all over again....player clean out because Mary doesn't have the squad he wants. I'm not buying into this masquerade.

Dannyboy80

Juniors
is Reece Robson a possibility to being blooded next season? He's still young but I think Milne and Luch have shown that giving the young guys a crack can pay off. If we're unable to sign any quality and were not looking like being competitive next year then why not show some faith. At the least it might avoid another jack bird situation.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
For Rein it's probably a good thing. If he joins the Knights he will have a former hooker as his coach.
He'll probably play SOO under Brownies tutelage.
For all the negatives about his passing and general game management, he did put in, it's just a shame his skills didn't match his endeavour.................or his man bun.

Latest posts