What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Well ........

she's most certainly not fat, which means she doesn't piss me off.

No gorgeous women ever piss men off ...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Jobdog said:
Well ........

she's most certainly not fat, which means she doesn't piss me off.

No gorgeous women ever piss men off ...

Well...That's not quite true. Delta makes me want to cram a grenade down her throat.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well probably not.

But that's probably due to the facts that (1) I find the whole dark skin and dark hair and eyes combination just beautiful and (2) Delta is a home-wrecking bimbo.

Raider_69

Post Whore
this was an awesome thread, up there with the confessions thread

id like to add:

- paranoid house mates girlfriends who accuse me and my significant other of theft, f**king merkin-ox

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Alba said:
*bump*

also i'd like to add that it really grinds my gears when someone says "hi how are you" and u say "good thanks how are you" and they dont say anything .. it is SO annoying!

how are you ?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Thanks Twiz. I'd be a bit concerned if you thought I was. I'd have to put you in the same boat as Locky no.1 and we wouldn't want that.

Alba

Coach
good thanks Twiz, how are you?!

BTW Delta isn't a homewrecker dude! The tabloids are fkd .. Have you seen McFaddens ex missus now? I think I believe Delta now :) not that I really care cause her music is what makes me wanna jam a grenade down her throat!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Alba said:
good thanks Twiz, how are you?!

BTW Delta isn't a homewrecker dude! The tabloids are fkd .. Have you seen McFaddens ex missus now? I think I believe Delta now :) not that I really care cause her music is what makes me wanna jam a grenade down her throat!

I just don't like her. She's a fake flake (see what I did there? :p ). Seriously - can't stand her.

But I concede that maybe labelling her a homewrecker is a bit rough.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
She did the same thing as Jewel and a few others but on a smaller scale - "sexifying their image". Pretty crap really, and faker than before.

God-King Dean

Immortal
She is the epitome of fake. In the media everyone glorifies her. But I think you'll find for the most part people don't particularly care for her. People arn't dumb. Combines with a bit of tall poppy syndrome as well.

Latest posts