What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL NSW side

Dragon2010

First Grade
Calm the f**k down buddy i never asked why he didnt pick Choc, as i said in my opinion leaving him out whether he can train or not this week is a f**king mistake.

Mate, I'm calm. Sorry just like people keep saying it non-stop. Trust me I wanted chic there to 100%. So yeah I'm annoyed to he's not there. But so be it.

1.Stewart - best fb in nsw(kinda prooves the lack of good quality fb's in nsw:S)
2.Hayne - out of form,they are judgeing him based of what he done in the past cause this year hes been crap(and asked sheens what happens when u judge players like that :p)
3.Josh Morris - good form,fine selection
4.Michael Jennings - good attacking players but it wont matter when qld shuts him down,lawrence probley would of done a better defensive job on hodges
5.Uate - fine selection
6.Carney - form 5/8 great selection
7.Pearce - another good selection
8.Gallen - good selection
9.Farah - form is too up and down
10.Merrin - good choice
11.Stewart -
12.Lewis - good selection
13.Greg Bird - not sure on bird hes been avg

14.T.Williams - how does this guy play for nsw/aus,i just dont get the hype :crazy:
15.Tamou - good young prop
16.Buhrer - seems like a waste
17.Creagh - avg at best
even the worst nsw side of the 1990s would put 20 plus points on this team ,avg at best
where is Sims and Woods 2 of the form players in the league

isaiah

Bench
Apparantly Ricky told Slothfield that he wasn't going to pick Watmough anyway. How much you can take from Slothfield's comments is questionable.

funny that ricky kept saying in the press conference how he had called this one or that one to check in with them. did he call soward, ennis, or any other he didn't pick, i don't think so

Rod

Bench
Anybody reading between the lines could see Jennings dumping was not about form. A week before he got dropped Cleary said he was in great form and looking forward to Origin......

lol they are out of form for sure 1 got dumped to state cup and than gets picked as a starter for nsw

Jennings was dropped because of attitude, not form, and Hayne is playing good.

Hayne being out of form is the biggest myth in the NRL. We heard it throughout 2010, throughout 2011, we're hearing it throughout 2012.

It seems if Hayne isn't running in 80 metre tries every game then he's not playing well.

Do you watch games or highlights videos? Put Hayne behind any team that isn't the f**king Eels and everyone would be sex-juicing all over their tv screens every week.

I'm positive that last year everyone was saying the same about both players around Origin time, questioning their selections, and then they both played great.

Hayne should be guaranteed position in the NSW team until he stops playing well for them. Forget how out of form he is for the Eels, setting up every try they score and generally being the best player they have :sarcasm:

Hutty1986

Immortal

Hayne being out of form is the biggest myth in the NRL. We heard it throughout 2010, throughout 2011, we're hearing it throughout 2012.

It seems if Hayne isn't running in 80 metre tries every game then he's not playing well.

Do you watch games or highlights videos? Put Hayne behind any team that isn't the f**king Eels and everyone would be sex-juicing all over their tv screens every week.

I'm positive that last year everyone was saying the same about both players around Origin time, questioning their selections, and then they both played great.

Hayne should be guaranteed position in the NSW team until he stops playing well for them. Forget how out of form he is for the Eels, setting up every try they score and generally being the best player they have :sarcasm:

:lol: what the f**k!

Exactly. He's had one shit game all season and has outperformed both Dugan (5 try assists) and Stewart (2 tries, 1 try assist, 200+ metres on one leg) when he has played them.

Ffs, he had 5 try assists yesterday. 5. The Eels wouldn't score 5 tries all season if he wasn't playing.

Aside from Creagh and Buhrer i think the team looks pretty good.

People crying about Jennings is just ridiculous. He got dropped cause of his attitude, not his form.

Merrin has been great all year so don't see why people think he should be dropped.

Pearce isn't great but who else would they pick? And it's about fckn time Farah got another shot. I hope they stick with him for the series even if NSW lose game one.

Murf

Juniors
There are things I would change, Sims and Watmough missing out isnt ideal. But it is a good side.

Only Pearce, Merrin and Buhrer havent played for Australia and two of them have won Grand Finals. There is big game experience in this side.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Haynes been fine. To think otherwise is a joke. He always step's up come Origin so why do people complain? He's shown more then Morris and any other eligible wingers have. I'm very happy with the backline. It's a very fast and potent backline.

Last edited:

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
Brett Morris is unlucky, Creagh off the bench ahead of big impact types like Sims and TLL is laughable, and Buhrer ahead of Hinchcliffe is NSW's loss. Otherwise it's a pretty good team.

Latest posts