What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL NSW side

scaled.gif

Fizzee Rascal

Juniors
Confidence must be waaaay down for the blooz -man I'd be feelin' it too.

-Hayne's overrated! -has some moments of brilliance, but always does something dumb like marshall ie: His pass to Idris a row a couple years back! I would rate Bmoz much higher as a winger and probably would work well pairing with Jmoz.

-Both Centres are doomed! vs ours -(not you're fault ;)

-Farrah? -Yeah, better pick over Ennis -But NSW are really lacking a good no#9

-Halves -Top picks and I think are as close as you can get to trying to match the Cronk/Thurston pairing

-Forwards are going to be dominated! -Gallen will be working overtime and whining all the way!

-Who the f**k said Stewart missed the No.1 Jersey because he was injured? -Are you tripping?? Slater>Stewart any day of the week! He has some nice speed and classy in defence and attack, but under the high ball? GG.

-Bhurer got picked and Hinchcliff didn't -was a coin toss I rkn. Much like Williams>Simms

Ricky has gone for a team that can score points points points. Sure it may make for an interesting origin. But how do they expect to score points when the QLD forwards roll them and let our backs set up camp in NSW half all game!>?

7-0, 3-0 bitches!

Congratulations. This may be the worst forum post in the history of the internet. :lol:

RABK

Referee
That gif never gets any better for Creagh, seriously such a disgraceful display. He literally tippy toes backwards behind team mates. What the f**k was he thinking.

RABK

Referee
Hodges ain't even a good fighter (see vs McGuire and vs Grothe) but as soon as he saw it was Creagh that pushed him he geed up and skipped toward Creagh with a "Oh no you didn't you little bitch"

The queenslanders must give Creagh an ear full about it in all 4 of his hit ups every Origin.

Look if it was a small guy coming in then hiding, you'd forgive him... but the guy is f**king bigger than Hodges is

What's even funnier is that there is a NSW guy on the turf locked in a struggle with the QLD player, when Hodges goes for Creagh. Most of the NSW players abandon the guy on the turf to prevent Hodges from reaching the swiftly retreating Creagh. Creagh never takes his eyes off Hodgo, nor is he confident to turn his back. He is threatened, psychologically by Hodges. The proximity of his team mates doesn't lessen that.

Contrast this with Hodgo. He is dead keen to take Creagh on, despite the proximity of a group of Creagh's team mates. Even when four of them rush toward Hodgo, he does not back a backward step. He is still keen to get to Creagh even when they are preventing him from advancing further.

And this is the guy that Stuart selects?

^_^

Juniors
Quote: Originally Posted by [B said:
AceAv[/B]

-Hayne's overrated! -has some moments of brilliance, but always does something dumb like marshall ie: His pass to Idris a row a couple years back! I would rate Bmoz much higher as a winger and probably would work well pairing with Jmoz.

-Halves -Top picks and I think are as close as you can get to trying to match the Cronk/Thurston pairing

-Forwards are going to be dominated! -Gallen will be working overtime and whining all the way!

-Who the f**k said Stewart missed the No.1 Jersey because he was injured? -Are you tripping?? Slater>Stewart any day of the week! He has some nice speed and classy in defence and attack, but under the high ball? GG.

-Bhurer got picked and Hinchcliff didn't -was a coin toss I rkn. Much like Williams>Simms

Ricky has gone for a team that can score points points points. Sure it may make for an interesting origin. But how do they expect to score points when the QLD forwards roll them and let our backs set up camp in NSW half all game!>?

7-0, 3-0 bitches!

Fizzee Rascal;8328931]Congratulations. This may be the worst forum post in the history of the internet. :lol:

From memory after the 2008 GF Stewart was selected as the Aus fullback but had to pull out due to injury....think something happened in the World Cup final too but not sure :p

icewind

Juniors
the Blues might just make it this year. A bit of Jennings brilliance, some fine disciplined play from Stewart and Gallen, some fine positional play by Hayne, the fitness of T-rex williams, and to tip the scales, a sprinkling of Ben Creagh's fairy dust. :)

Dragon2010

First Grade
Sounds like a fairy tale book you're writing there Ice. Please keep it out of this thread :crazy: Haha

I seriously don't think it will be as bad as people make seem. Every selection is going to get scrutinized if you guys where in the same position you'd have fans saying the same. Jennings and Hayne aren't short in form, GStewart(?) is fine and a good player, Gallen is a player that few can match so to even mention him is laughable, And TRex who knows he hasn't played in nine weeks. It's hard to say :lol: Either way best of luck to you lot and can't deny it's a good NSW team. To think otherwise is absurd.

RABK

Referee
Those who've been here long enough remember when there was no issues with the blues side in 2004-2006 (bar finch) yet the queenslanders were always blowing up at each other over selections like slater vs hunt. Even prince vs Thurston used to get a fair run.

Winning/losing multiple series has those effects. We'll see how the tide turns if NSW win big this year.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Those who've been here long enough remember when there was no issues with the blues side in 2004-2006 (bar finch) yet the queenslanders were always blowing up at each other over selections like slater vs hunt. Even prince vs Thurston used to get a fair run.

Winning/losing multiple series has those effects. We'll see how the tide turns if NSW win big this year.

+1. I wonder how they (QLD fans) would be reacting if the situation was the other way around and NSW was the more dominant side.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
So the great red cat got injured tonight I hear.

Anyone know if its serious enough to keep him the f*ck away from the game????

icewind

Juniors
Sounds like a fairy tale book you're writing there Ice. Please keep it out of this thread :crazy: Haha

I seriously don't think it will be as bad as people make seem. Every selection is going to get scrutinized if you guys where in the same position you'd have fans saying the same. Jennings and Hayne aren't short in form, GStewart(?) is fine and a good player, Gallen is a player that few can match so to even mention him is laughable, And TRex who knows he hasn't played in nine weeks. It's hard to say :lol: Either way best of luck to you lot and can't deny it's a good NSW team. To think otherwise is absurd.

Stewart and Gallens talent werent in question. Their discipline were. Although it seems Gallen is improving on that this year. As for Hayne, I'm sure he'll lift for origin, just see how his defence holds up and whether he will be able to resist trying to rush in on Hodges leaving Tate unmarked. Jennings ?? depends where his head is. As for Creagh.... I think I was relieved his hammy was fine. Might have paved way for someone like Sims.

You at least have some creativity for once, and anything can happen in a football game (as long as you have someone who can make that happen ie Carney Farah Uate etc.)

betcats

Referee

7-0, 3-0 bitches!

f**k me sideways! is this legit?