What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL NSW side

RABK

Referee
2zjjiw3.jpg

:lol:

Monaghan, Ennis & even Hannant is assisting there.

I don't have to make up stories about non-existent glances to trainers or Taylor wanting to run away the fact is he didn't hence there isn't a comparison. Which is my argument.

The only evidence here is that LOD was an average player who had to headbutt players to prove he was tough and you want to pat him on the back for it.

DT is soft but he has his whole career infront of him.

Thaiday is too busy trying to be kooky & soft spoken. He ain't a fighter but unlike Creagh and a lot of your Blues forwards knows how to play Origin football & that's all that matters to me.

I'll pay that picture though. :lol:

Please, tell me where in this gif you see Ennis and Hannant?

cat-o.gif

You're referring to two pictures I posted that were taken after the LOD fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZFCsBvkIcc

Skip to 25 seconds in. Monaghan is the only player with a hand on Taylor ( just as Smith has a hand on LOD ). LOD actually has Costigan bothering him too, until Costigan lets go

Replay at 2:30

I don't know why you're taking to making up stories when there's videos there and my gif in this thread to prove you wrong.

Nobody is patting anybody on the back. What I'm saying is Taylor is soft, and has displayed his cowardice just like Creagh.

And who cares about headbutts. Seriously. The way people go on as if it's on parallel with pulling out a knife and stabbing somebody, don't make me laugh. If Taylor can't cop a headbutt that's his problem.

Big Pete

Referee

Watch Taylor from :38-:42 and take note of the players who separate him from LOD, it's more than Monas.

Head butts are for people who can't throw real punches. I've seen LOD and it was pitiful.

That incident wasn't anything like running over to push a back and then back-pedalling as fast as he can. That's the point. You want to make a point about players not being able to fight knock yourself out. It's moot when they're tearing things up, unlike Creagh which is a big part of the criticism.

Watch Taylor from :38-:42 and take note of the players who separate him from LOD, it's more than Monas.

Head butts are for people who can't throw real punches. I've seen LOD and it was pitiful.

That incident wasn't anything like running over to push a back and then back-pedalling as fast as he can. That's the point. You want to make a point about players not being able to fight knock yourself out. It's moot when they're tearing things up, unlike Creagh which is a big part of the criticism.

Well no, because Taylor didn't run away(partly because he couldn't). But it demonstrates the same shameful level of cowardice.

Taylor was scared, he was petrified, he wanted his mummy. There isn't any getting away from that.

broncos70

Juniors
Hayne and Uate will be a sh*t load better than Steve Turner. Hayne has Inglis & Hodges measure in defence - and will cream whatever nuffy they mark on the wing. They will be ok.

And yet more evidence that evolution did not result in the increase of intelligence for Queenslanders from the simple life forms of the Precambrian Era

FOR THE ZILLIONTH TIME - WATMOUGH IS INJURED YOU DUMB F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you a deadset idiot? Sticky was on 873 right after the team got named and said he didn't pick watmough because of the balance of the team and not so much the injury. Those evolutionary apes are smarter than you. I guess it's just like the theory you believe in. Just because a million idiots said it then it must be correct.

well done champ :thumn

Didgi

Skip to 25 seconds in. Monaghan is the only player with a hand on Taylor ( just as Smith has a hand on LOD ). LOD actually has Costigan bothering him too, until Costigan lets go

You're fair dinkum brain dead if you believe Smith hanging off LOD's jersey is the same as Monaghan holding both of Taylor's hands behind his back, stopping him from defending himself.

And Costigan is clearly having words with someone with head tape (can't see clearly on phone) a metre or two behind this, not so much as looking at LOD

I think most QLDers can admit Taylor has a soft side that can come out... The way you're trying to prove it is stupid.

You're fair dinkum brain dead if you believe Smith hanging off LOD's jersey is the same as Monaghan holding both of Taylor's hands behind his back, stopping him from defending himself.

And Costigan is clearly having words with someone with head tape (can't see clearly on phone) a metre or two behind this, not so much as looking at LOD

I think most QLDers can admit Taylor has a soft side that can come out... The way you're trying to prove it is stupid.

You're a muppet.

Monaghan has one hand on Taylors hand, and Taylor makes NO real attempt to break free, he could have if he wanted to, just as LOD shrugged off Smiths effort.

Cameron Smith has LOD by the scruff of the neck, trying to hold him back. The only difference is that LOD isn't soft and scurred like Taylor. He isn't going to let some little bloke hold him back, instead he shrugs off Smiths pathetic attempt so he can throw a punch and a headbutt at Taylor. He's so eager to get to Taylor that he actually rips his own jersey in getting to Taylor (because Smith had actual grip on him)

Meanwhile Taylor doesn't even want to break free of Monaghans "grip"(and it's laughable to call it that), he instead stands there looking at waterboys for help, hoping the referees or Thaiday will save him

Taylor, throughout the incident, has his left hand free, but does nothing with it. Not once in the whole incident does Taylor clench his fist or make any sort of effort to give anything back. He's scared

That you actually think Monaghan was more of a hindrance to Taylor than Smith to LOD shows that you're thick.

Smith hanging off LOD's jersey

661199-luke-o-amp-039-donnell.jpg

worlds strongest man Monaghan holding both of Taylors arms behind his back :sarcasm::sarcasm:

State+Of+Origin+II+QLD+v+NSW+Rjx_mbIgQL7l.jpg

That's a grip of steel that Monaghan has :crazy:

QLD imbeciles

But even if what you say is true, and it most certainly isn't, you don't even need hands, as LOD shows!

Taylor has a head, doesn't he? Why didn't he put that to use when he came under attack? Because he's soft, that's why. He wanted his mummy and deep down that burns your soul, you QLD scumbags :)

But even if what you say is true, and it most certainly isn't, you don't even need hands, as LOD shows!

Taylor has a head, doesn't he? Why didn't he put that to use when he came under attack? Because he's soft, that's why. He wanted his mummy and deep down that burns your soul, you QLD scumbags :)

I think that it burns your soul that your 'tough guys' couldn't beat a team of 'soft c**ks' in a game of Rugby League.

I think that it burns your soul that your 'tough guys' couldn't beat a team of 'soft c**ks' in a game of Rugby League.

Nothing to do with tough guys or soft c**ks. But yes, it hurts when Derpland beats NSW.

Funny though that you ignored everything presented. You mock the selection of Creagh the coward, but seemingly don't want to acknowledge the QLD selection of Taylor, a proven coward amongst the QLD ranks.

Any man off the street could smack Taylor and he'd want nothing of it. He's no different than Creagh and that much is proven.

Taylor and Creagh, a match made in heaven. Only NSW fans realise Creagh is a pussy and QLD fans can't accept Taylor is.

But I appreciate it's hard for you QLDers to make an actual argument, I imagine Monaghan must be holding your brain cells hostage :roll:

broncos70

Juniors
what a ridiculous conversation. You can't call taylor a pussy cos he just doesn't like fighting. He was scared though, but he wouldn't get himself into a 1 on 1 fight with anyone, even if they're half his size. He's a gentle giant.

creagh pushed someone and ran away. Completely different.

Taylor was barely held back and wouldnt throw punches even if he wasnt held back. It makes him soft for his size, but that's his mentality. If he wants to start a fight I'm sure he would and he'd go nuts, but he looks like he never wants to fight. Doesn't make him soft on the field. He's one of the toughest runners in the game, he just doesn't fight. Big soft heart.

Either way, NSW supporters can enjoy that footage all they want. It looks worse for LOD than it does for Taylor. Looks like LOD is hitting a bloke that doesn't even wanna fight. Tough guy he is.

If you can find me footage of taylor running in, pushing LOD and doing nothing about it then I'll call him a pussy like Creagh. Until then, he's just a gentle giant.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Wow, What. Thread to wake up to. Interesting all round. Yes fater reading and listening to the other interview Sticky did Watmough did not get chosen for both injury training and other players fitting the same mould. Of course if any injuries arose prior to GameII he will be a instant step-in.

P.S: Loved the meme on Thaiday.

what a ridiculous conversation. You can't call taylor a pussy cos he just doesn't like fighting. He was scared though, but he wouldn't get himself into a 1 on 1 fight with anyone, even if they're half his size. He's a gentle giant.

creagh pushed someone and ran away. Completely different.

Taylor was barely held back and wouldnt throw punches even if he wasnt held back. It makes him soft for his size, but that's his mentality. If he wants to start a fight I'm sure he would and he'd go nuts, but he looks like he never wants to fight. Doesn't make him soft on the field. He's one of the toughest runners in the game, he just doesn't fight. Big soft heart.

Either way, NSW supporters can enjoy that footage all they want. It looks worse for LOD than it does for Taylor. Looks like LOD is hitting a bloke that doesn't even wanna fight. Tough guy he is.

If you can find me footage of taylor running in, pushing LOD and doing nothing about it then I'll call him a pussy like Creagh. Until then, he's just a gentle giant.

Bullshit mate. Taylors made a bloody artform out of bullying the smallest players on the field, throwing balls in their faces and what not.

To paint him out as some sort of gentle giant who never engages in that side of the game is completely untrue.

Have you watched any of his Rabbitohs games? As betcats points out, every time he does anything half decent he'll push some bloke who's 5'9 and throw the football at their face. He's a complete grub of a player when it comes to midgets. But whenever someone wants it with him he backs down.

Taylor is probably the dirtiest player the Rabbitohs have, outside of Issac Luke (but at least he has the stomach to knuckle up to big men like Shillington, Gallen and JWH)

Gentle giant my arse. He's an out and out bully, one of the worst in the game.

Latest posts