What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official NSW State of Origin team game 2

MacDougall

First Grade
I appreciate that Stuart sees Lawrence as the first choice left centre though. At least we'll have a starter next year (touch wood).

chrisD

Coach
2 or 3 too many Dragons still, but great to see Young gone, his service from dummmy half was the primary reason for our awful start.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Hopoate is a talent but I would have rather them choose somebody who will be there for the next two seasons at least. Not too bad of a move to have Gallen at prop. Good to see Lewis get a spot but would have had him start ahead of Scott.

Pazza

First Grade
Put Creagh back the bench and bring watmough into the starting side! That should improve our ability to cart the ball forward!

chrisD

Coach
Hopoate is a talent but I would have rather them choose somebody who will be there for the next two seasons at least. Not too bad of a move to have Gallen at prop. Good to see Lewis get a spot but would have had him start ahead of Scott.

He's there because of injury, whoever they throw in wouldn't be there next year assuming Jennings, Morris, Gordon and Lawrence are fit.

Jason Maher

Immortal
If you think that's a good team then you have nfi. You base a good team on how many dragons are in it you fkwit go back to jubilee forums

There's 2 fewer Dragons than game 1, dickhead. I'd start Lewis ahead of Bird, and I would have picked Josh Morris at left centre, but I think Hopoate will go well. If Dugan pulls out, I'd move Hayne to fullback, Hoppa to the wing, and either bring in Morris or move Lewis to centre and bring in TLL.

user_nat

Coach
I don't get it. What happened to picking players in the positions they play at club level? What happened to sticking with the same team?

_Johnsy

Referee
Because I want minimal changes you f**k knob Johnsy. otherwise Sowie Spaz and Merlin would be gone

You say he is a nuffy, yet you pick him.

You have NFI. I love the dragon hate, does your ass still hurt from the October 2010 rampaging we gave you. Move on twat.
:lol::lol:

IanG

Coach
As you've already pointed out. Picking Will Hopoate shows that Ricky Stuart is living in the now.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I appreciate that Stuart sees Lawrence as the first choice left centre though. At least we'll have a starter next year (touch wood).

Jennings will retain his spot for next year based on Game 1.

Very pleased for Hoppa, very quiet and humble young kid. He won't let NSW down.

You say he is a nuffy, yet you pick him.

You have NFI. I love the dragon hate, does your ass still hurt from the October 2010 rampaging we gave you. Move on twat.
:lol::lol:

Can you not read :lol: I said I wanted minimal changes. Don't worry Mewwin will be cut once a real player in Learoyd-Lahrs is fit to go.

Parra Pride

Referee
f**k me Pearce is a nuffy halfback, I reckon we should just pick an extra forward instead of that nuffy.

Spot On

Coach
Put Creagh back the bench and bring watmough into the starting side! That should improve our ability to cart the ball forward!
And you would think that's how it will be. Anyone for Brett Stewart to fullback if Dugan is out? And no Mitchell - we don't want Minichello there thanks.

Latest posts