What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official NSW State of Origin team game 2

_Johnsy

Referee
Can you not read :lol: I said I wanted minimal changes. Don't worry Mewwin will be cut once a real player in Learoyd-Lahrs is fit to go.

Yeah I can. You called him a nuffy, then selected him.

After that you attempt to justify this obvious brain dead f**k up by grabbing one from the selectors handbook "minimal changes" You've been caught out once again, moron.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I know the starting props were ordinary in game 1, but at least replace them with props.

Only 2 recognised props. Fair dinkum we're light on forwards.

Apey

Staff member
While it's good to see some improvements in the team...

Our biggest problem in Game I was we got dominated in the props.

Is the idea to pick less props so their total combined suckage is less than it was in Game I or something?

Yeah I can. You called him a nuffy, then selected him.

After that you attempt to justify this obvious brain dead f**k up by grabbing one from the selectors handbook "minimal changes" You've been caught out once again, moron.

:lol: Look at my sig. That's the origin team. What's the point of bringing in another player if they're only gonna be replaced. Keep the useless ones until their superiors are fit

Y2Eel

First Grade
And you would think that's how it will be. Anyone for Brett Stewart to fullback if Dugan is out? And no Mitchell - we don't want Minichello there thanks.

Yeah Brett Should be there he would be the incumbent if he didnt go through all those troubles a few years back...

lockyno1

Post Whore
As a QLD'er I am more worried about this team. King is rubbish, Gallen is a prop playing lock. Lets be honest NSW don't have the props- why pick a useless one anyway! I would have picked Idris on the bench instead of Creagh though. Apart from that, better side.

Spot On

Coach
Mitchell, you take the dickhead prize every day of the week. As for those questioning the lack of props, I totally agree. BUT, who do you put there?

_Johnsy

Referee
:lol: Look at my sig. That's the origin team. What's the point of bringing in another player if they're only gonna be replaced. Keep the useless ones until their superiors are fit

1. Dugan 2. Hayne 3. Jennings 4. Idris 5. Uate 6. Carney 7. Pearce 8. Snowden 9. Farah 10. Tolman 11. Lewis 12. Bird 13. Gallen 14. Gidley 15. Mannah 16. Learoyd-Lahrs 17. Watmough
Snowden did SFA, TLL has been very very average at SOO. Carney now that's funny it's 2011 not 2010 & idris may be a good selection if we want QLD to hit 50 points.

:crazy::crazy:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Mitchell, you take the dickhead prize every day of the week. As for those questioning the lack of props, I totally agree. BUT, who do you put there?

Exactly, you could have a point for TLL...but he was terrible today. I guess Tm Grant BUT I doubt he'd be any better than King anyway.

Spot On

Coach
As a QLD'er I am more worried about this team. King is rubbish, Gallen is a prop playing lock. Lets be honest NSW don't have the props- why pick a useless one anyway! I would have picked Idris on the bench instead of Creagh though. Apart from that, better side.

Excellent post. You're obviously not related to Mitchell mate?

El Diablo

Post Whore
don't mind Hoppa being there but Rick said his first side was a "team for the future"

so seeing Hoppa is leaving then why pick him?

and he's also backflipped on picking no players out of position

he's a goose

_Johnsy

Referee
The named side, FMD you are dumb.

Not a difficult one.

If Dugan is out we have a few options.

Gidley, Hayne or Stewart to FB. I'd be happy with any of those.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Dugan may be right- Origin is 11days away. Put him in a hyperbaric chamber. He may be okay BUT can NSW afford to train without him?

Latest posts