What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Raiders Forum Awards - Nominations

Kris_man

Bench
joel, i know you're from the debate page, and you're orthographically very astute, and i respect you for that. but voting that FFB addict madunit as most loved opposition fan?! all your credibility just went out the window...

joel

Juniors
kris_man said:
joel, i know you're from the debate page, and you're orthographically very astute, and i respect you for that. but voting that FFB addict madunit as most loved opposition fan?! all your credibility just went out the window...

kris_man... I have brought up my children to use proper spelling and grammar, and to that end I believe that they should be exposed to the same, whether it be at school or on an internet forum. And as for voting for madunit, I have found him to be extremely helpful when faced with problems, and I do not believe that I should lower my opinions of him based on the company he keeps.

May I ask how you know he's an FFB addict? Personal experience perhaps? :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
joel said:
May I ask how you know he's an FFB addict? Personal experience perhaps?
perhaps i do know it from browsing through the FFB from time to time and seeing his name printed up all over the place, yes. this is irrelevant though - the fact is, he spends a lot of time on the FFB. for anti-FFB's like myself, this is obviously a no-no.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't post solely in the FFB kris. I happen to post in the forums I moderate as well. There happens to be 11 of those forums.

I would have figured that the content of the posts in the serious forums are what mattered. I haven't done anything Earl-esque and started acting like a moron in here.

I haven't acted like fellow Wests Tigers fans of mine and trolled in here. I think you'll find I've made some rather valid and worthwhile posts in here, be they few.

Now its time you succumbed to those feelings of love you have for madunit and give me a hug.

**hugz** :p

Kris_man

Bench
raiders_lover_18 said:
FFB = No No No

Myself, Kris Man, Quiiny and FFB addict Raider 69 believe so too
haha, Raider 69 - he's always hanging around the FFB! and it seems to me like he's enjoying his time there...
PS 69: that's why i went on there and called you a cat. no hard feelings champ ;-)

joel

Juniors
madunit, kris_man... There used to be a thread in this forum for hugs and kisses. It might benefit your relationship to pay it a visit.

Kris_man

Bench
while you're here madunit, just pass on a msg to alba for me (is that what she's called now?):
:hitit:

joel

Juniors
Raiders_2005... I hope Jed isn't as old as his photo there. Aren't there laws against that?

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
It's just what happens when there is about 200 guys and one regular female poster. :lol:

(montz don't count cause she's out of bounds) 8)

#1, who is THAT in your new banner? I think I've seen her before but I can't remember the name. Hubba hubba. :oops:

Romance of the Year: Bay and greeneyed :lol:
Cheerleader of the Year: Kaaaaarla

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
I Bleed Green said:
#1, who is THAT in your new banner? I think I've seen her before but I can't remember the name. Hubba hubba. :oops:

Romance of the Year: Bay and greeneyed :lol:
Cheerleader of the Year: Kaaaaarla

I dunno. She's in my calender. But hey who's complaing. :lol: :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
kris_man said:
raiders_lover_18 said:
FFB = No No No

Myself, Kris Man, Quiiny and FFB addict Raider 69 believe so too
haha, Raider 69 - he's always hanging around the FFB! and it seems to me like he's enjoying his time there...
PS 69: that's why i went on there and called you a cat. no hard feelings champ ;-)

shut up kris
your the cat, i have powerful friends in the FFB and i will go to no end to bury you there!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :lol:

okay....apparently i have a romance with 3 guys on here....weird.... and wats with the romance with me and bay...how did that come about???

jed

First Grade
I think that's from when you hounded him about what he meant. I don't recall if there was an answer in the end though.