What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Team for Round Three

Avenger

Immortal
I don't know why Hagan even does those selection interviews. Its just regurgitated crap.

I am seriously starting to wonder about his coaching abilities/selections. Please tell me how the hell does Burt stays at fullback and Riddell at 9 ? Maybe Inu has to score 6 tries this weekend and break the Parra club record to get a start in this side.

Surely this is the last chance for many players.

Just a hypothetical if we come last or close to it, does Hagan get sacked ?

The Colonel

Immortal
Avenger said:
Maybe Inu has to score 6 tries this weekend and break the Parra club record to get a start in this side.

If he does then he has done everything he can to push for selection. Provided he doesn't let in three this week thats all he can do.

Surely this is the last chance for many players.

With luck, yes. Hopefully we don't need to talk of that on Saturday morning.

Just a hypothetical if we come last or close to it, does Hagan get sacked ?

Have the club ever sacked a coach? Outside of John Peard I don't think there is any coach who has been given less than a year. Frustration leads to strange things but while we are in a hole at this point in time, talk of the spoon is premature.

Avenger

Immortal
If he bloods some new players and we lose I can handle it.

If he keeps the same team and we keep losing I would sack him, no problem. I would do it without even batting an eyelid.

the_eel

Juniors
That bench is sh*thouse. Either Moi Moi or Mateo (or preferably both) needs to be there for us to have a realistic chance of having some impact and impetus from our forwards this week. At least Reddy isn't there this week.

Suitman

Post Whore
I have no doubt that if we keep losing, Hagan will be feeling so much heat that changes will be inevitable.

I have confidence that it won't get to that stage.
Just a little tinkering may be needed, that's all.
I'm with Colonel.
It's way too early to be talking about such things.

Suity

Eelectrifying

Juniors
When will Sterlo put his hand up for the job. I reckon he would be a great coach. He would teach Timmy a few things and hopefully calm him down a bit, and maybe prevent a few of his brain explosions

Suitman

Post Whore
Eelectrifying said:
When will Sterlo put his hand up for the job. I reckon he would be a great coach. He would teach Timmy a few things and hopefully calm him down a bit, and maybe prevent a few of his brain explosions

Don't hold your breath.

Suity

The Colonel

Immortal
Avenger said:
If he bloods some new players and we lose I can handle it.

This week with Grothe and Nathan back there wasn't necessarily a need to blood new players despite what we all think. It at least does strengthen the area we have lacked possibly the most in - go-forward.

Provided they hold onto the ball that is.

The Colonel

Immortal
Suitman said:
I have no doubt that if we keep losing, Hagan will be feeling so much heat that changes will be inevitable.

Provided Premier League keep winning, I fully agree. If they don't then thats another issue.

the_eel

Juniors
Suitman said:
That decision was made for Hagan so that is not a good indication.

Suity

Yeh i know mate but work with me....I'm just trying to draw some sort of positive out of a miserable start to the season.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Eelectrifying said:

He won't coach them while Denis the menace is around.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
_goParra said:
On Friday I hope the bench looks like this

14 Marsh
15 Cordoba
18 Mateo
19 MoiMoi
:pray: :pray:

what a bench

wont happen though, Hagan still thinks Lowrie is first grade standard, and Mateo wont play despite him playing well enough to earn a first grade spot. FMD, he would easily walk into any other first grade side.

Suitman

Post Whore
PARRA_FAN said:
what a bench

wont happen though, Hagan still thinks Lowrie is first grade standard, and Mateo wont play despite him playing well enough to earn a first grade spot. FMD, he would easily walk into any other first grade side.

It certainly makes me wonder why we have an obsession with cardboard cutouts. ie. Lowrie, Wagon, I Hindmarsh, Robinson. There's a spot for one or two of them, but all four???

Suity

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Anyone who expected any different was kidding themselves. Hagan does not make changes, he just doesn't. Though I had held out hope that the pretend Hindmarsh would go straight to premier league and not the bench.

Now I know how the Knights fans have felt during the Hagan era, it's 3 weeks in and already I don't like him. And Eels coaches just don't get sacked, so if we want rid of him we have to hope for terrible results for the next 3 years.

Thanks Denis :thumb

^b0ss^

Juniors
still very early in the picture yet boys ....99% we will win with hindy back...:):)

thinks are always good when he is there and its our first HOME GAME so lets get there and support the team. We all know how much better parra plays at home :):):) when they get the PARRA clap clap clap PARRA clap clap clap

Suity,

Your 100% spot on mate. It's an absolute disgrace.

I want to see the best players in this team. Mateo, INU,Huaraki, Taia, Paulo should be all in this team. I'm still supporting hagan but if he keeps up with this utter crap..... he will lose a lot of support. He can't keep playing favourites, Those so called name players such as Ian Hindmarsh and Lowrie are just not 1st grade standard.

We have the Tigers this week and no disrespect to them but this was a perfect time to start with feleti and INU in the 13. And bring on either Zeb, Wellar or Junior in one of the bench positions.

Hindyscrack

Bench
Not a very fearsome team...

Oh well, lets hope those that need to be elevated keep up to good work in Reggies.

Latest posts