What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Team for Round Three

Hurriflatch

Referee
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Christ...DK must have interviewed Hages while he was taking a dump...can hardly hear the coach.

So Hagan picks the team by taking a dump??

Well it might explain a few things

Hurriflatch

Referee
Glad to have Hindy and Grothe back
Nathan won't play 80 mins but will start
Eric's nearly pain free and should get through the game
Have put last sunday behind the team and looking to start correcting problems next week
Tigers in similar position and under same pressure as Parra

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I'm hoping Moimoi comes back and take Cannings' starting spot... I don't even want to think about the consequences of Azza defending against Farah

PL & JF teams should lap the Magpies comfortably

and looks like Fluffy Kitten got a contract after all

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I have an INU question.

Wasn't he meant to be this Huge Eels fan? I thought i remembered an interview with him that said that his room is still decked out in Eels falgs, jerseys and posters?
If he thought he would have a chance to play first grade at parra, i would think that he would stick around for it, it'd be a dream come true!

V1er

Juniors
Ian Hindmarsh's hearing is today isnt it? so if he fails in that, Mateo could very well take his place on the bench.

Stagger eel

Staff member
El Diablo said:
i almost hope they get lapped just to see if he makes any changes for round 4

come home JT :pray:

if you're not careful we'll start calling you Misty Bee El...;-)

Suitman

Post Whore
JessEel said:
I have an INU question.

Wasn't he meant to be this Huge Eels fan? I thought i remembered an interview with him that said that his room is still decked out in Eels falgs, jerseys and posters?
If he thought he would have a chance to play first grade at parra, i would think that he would stick around for it, it'd be a dream come true!

Sometimes it doesn't work out that way Jess.
If he's promised bigger money and first grade elsewhere, and it's not happening at Parra, he'd have to think about it.

I hope he gets a shot soon.
All he has to do, is keep playing to his ability, and make it impossible for Hagan to ignore him.

Suity

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
All he has to do, is keep playing to his ability, and make it impossible for Hagan to ignore him.

i would say that that would only be 1 or 2 weeks away, and i would say that that would be at Burtys expense unless something drastically changes.
Im with your on the Week 4 theory though, Parramatta are notoriously slow starters... Week 4/5 is when we kinda get going!

I'm still in shock....... Hagan can't be that Blind surely. Someone tell me i'm dereaming please.

Feleti aside, The Bench has no go forward ian hindmarsh is rubbish in the go forward stakes and his little mate lowrie is sh*te all together. take into account robinson who made only 58m last week.

V1er

Juniors
im prepared to give them to round 5, but if the lost to canberra at home next week that may be the final straw and changes might need to be made.

El Diablo

Post Whore
V1er said:
im prepared to give them to round 5, but if the lost to canberra at home next week that may be the final straw and changes might need to be made.

might :?

Eelectrifying

Juniors
My guess is that he has picked a smaller bench because the Tigers don't have a very big forward pack. Lowrie has been crap in both games so far and in the 2 trials I saw him play in so I can't understand how he can get picked over Mateo. I think Inu should come of the bench too give us some more speed to match that of the Tigers.

Latest posts