What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL TEAM LIST - vs. Hartley’s Boys

Frailty

First Grade
I'm waiting for Schuster and Oloakau'atu to stand down on moral ground as the NRL and Manly warned them against showing public support for Fainu.

... I mean, I suppose they should consider themselves lucky they didn't get absolutely railroaded like Fifita did following his FKL tape in 2016.

We should just show up, heads down, get the points with ruthless discipline and get back on the bus with no showers and bring the points home. Critical win this one and takes the pressure off the dogs game.
As long as we get off to a strong start we’ll be right.

Not much backbone left in this Manly team.

Stake Removed

First Grade
We should just show up, heads down, get the points with ruthless discipline and get back on the bus with no showers and bring the points home. Critical win this one and takes the pressure off the dogs game.
None of this leading by 12 then let them in business

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Another news.com article ripping them a new one. Never had there been a better time to play them at brookvale.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I’m hopeful the crowd doesn’t show up cos they can’t make semis and half are disgruntled with the pride 7. Anyway kick em while they are going down.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm waiting for Schuster and Oloakau'atu to stand down on moral ground as the NRL and Manly warned them against showing public support for Fainu.

... I mean, I suppose they should consider themselves lucky they didn't get absolutely railroaded like Fifita did following his FKL tape in 2016.
Exactly mate. Funking over the whole circus 🎪

R-15-3

Bench
With Jurbo out and no notable fullback to direct defence I can see them falling apart very fast if we get off to a good start.

SharkShocked

Bench
Realistically I'd say we need to win all 3 games anyway if we want that first week home semi.

I can see the Cows winning against Penrith at home with Penrith probably resting players.

So unless you are expecting a miracle from the Warriors, Souths is the only game I see the Cows losing or likely to lose as i think their forward pack and Latrell could cause the Cows a bit of damage.

F/A we won't bridge the gap. Dogs game will be closer than we all think as they've improved and are looking to finish the year on a high note.

Newcastle are probably somewhat ripe but again, last game at home you'd think they'd dig in a bit for their fans who show up all year round.

Gallen Towers

Juniors
Ironic that our biggest win ever was 68-6 against Manly at home given how woeful our overall record is against them

Frailty

First Grade
With Jurbo out and no notable fullback to direct defence I can see them falling apart very fast if we get off to a good start.
Jurbo is incredibly overrated and, hot-take, I think him being an out is up for Manly.
Whilst I agree with the fullback not really being used to direct defence, Koula out the back scares me a bit. If the Sharks don't get their kick chase right he has the speed and agility to really make them pay.

Can never underestimate Manly. The amount of times we were meant to be beat them at Brookvale and never do is ridiculous. I'm confident Fitzy will get the team in the right headspace, but I'll never be comfortable until the fulltime whistle goes and the Sharks are ahead on the scoreboard.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Koula hasn't played fullback put the bombs up, make him work as well with general kicks, lot more kms fullbacks have to run.

Latest posts