What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wentworthville Magpies Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty20

First Grade
So it looks like Wenty is getting a massive face lift for 2014. Lots of new faces in the list below and I've more than likely missed a few.

Arthur and Cook have assembled a very large squad for 2014. I'm not sure what their overall plan of maintaining the size of the squad is but unless they start culling players soon we will probably more depth in the NSW Cup than nearly any other club.

Some of the individuals listed below will end up in the NRL squad, while others are still eligible for the NYC but even still the squad count still sits in the mid-twenties. If the club intends to continue using the NSW Cup as the primary development vehicle towards the NRL there are also a few more NYC prospects that could be added to the list.

Fullbacks: Evander Cummins, Gerard McCallum
Centre/Wings: Semi Radradra, Justin Hunt, Ken Sio, Takai Moeakiola, James Tuitahi, Sam Manuleleua, Api Pewhairangi, Bureta 'El Burrito' Faraimo, Fabian Goodall, Vinnie Uelese, Dlyan Gilbert (Future Endeavoured?)
Halves: Ben Jones, Liam Foran, Toby Evans, Matt Mulcahy, Luke Kelly, Chris Sandow
Hookers: Ben Jones, Liam Foran, Kaysa Pritchard, Tiger Vatuai, Dean Parata (Future Endeavoured?), Brendan McKinnon (Future Endeavoured?)
Props: Taniela Lasalo, Walter Vaeu, Junior Paulo, Daniel Alvaro, Will Bugden, Pauli Pauli, Justin Lemalu
Backrowers: Joseph Ualesi, Daniel Harrison, Ben Smith, Joseph Paulo, Matt Ryan, Manu 'The Chairman' M'au, Joe Napolitano, Isaac Moliota (Future Endeavoured?)

Last edited:

eelement

Juniors
So it looks like Wenty is getting a massive face lift for 2014. Lots of new faces in the list below and I've more than likely missed a few.

Arthur and Cook have assembled a very large squad for 2014. I'm not sure what their overall plan of maintaining the size of the squad is but unless they start culling players soon we will probably more depth in the NSW Cup than nearly any other club.

Some of the individuals listed below will end up in the NRL squad, while others are still eligible for the NYC but even still the squad count still sits in the mid-twenties. If the club intends to continue using the NSW Cup as the primary development vehicle towards the NRL there are also a few more NYC prospects that could be added to the list.

Centre/Wings: Semi Radradra, Justin Hunt, Ken Sio, Takai Moeakiola, James Tuitahi, Sam Manuleleua, Api Pewhairangi, Bureta 'El Burrito' Faraimo, Fabian Goodall, Vinnie Uelese, Dlyan Gilbert (Future Endeavoured?)
Halves: Ben Jones, Liam Foran, Toby Evans, Matt Mulcahy, Luke Kelly, Chris Sandow
Hookers: Ben Jones, Liam Foran, Kaysa Pritchard, Tiger Vatuai, Dean Parata (Future Endeavoured?), Brendan McKinnon (Future Endeavoured?)
Props: Taniela Lasalo, Walter Vaeu, Junior Paulo, Daniel Alvaro, Will Bugden, Pauli Pauli, Justin Lemalu
Backrowers: Joseph Ualesi, Daniel Harrison, Ben Smith, Joseph Paulo, Matt Ryan, Manu 'The Chairman' M'au, Joe Napolitano, Isaac Moliota (Future Endeavoured?)

I hope this guy Takai moeakiola has a great off season, he isn't on the parra website? Is he still contracted.?

Forty20

First Grade
I hope this guy Takai moeakiola has a great off season, he isn't on the parra website? Is he still contracted.?

The last I heard from Stagger was that he picked up a second-tier contract...but that was before Stuart walked out on us, so I'm not sure if the situation has changed.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

This seems to be a list of blokes on Eels contracts (top 25 and second tier) and Wenty contracts.

Are these the guys who are expected to turn out for Wenty through the year?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Some gains and losses for wenty

Gains

Gerard Mccallum - dogs
Justin Lalanu - manly
Joe Napaelatano - manly
Vinnie uelese - Mounties
Tiger vatuai- cabra
Matt mulchay - tigers
Danny Batakat - cabra
Matt Mundine - newtown
Dean parata - parra full time

Losses

Nathan armit - retired
Tim Wynn - retired
Penese - France
Pat Matale - Mounties ( big loss)
Charlie herekatukutuku - north coast
Tyrone Viiga - Mounties
Aaron Fluke - retired
Dom Reardon - manly

To be updated

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Matt Mundine is an interesting signing - the kid had a fair bit of talent but never kicked on. The potential is there.

Chipmunk

Coach
Some gains and losses for wenty

Gains

Gerard Mccallum - dogs
Justin Lalanu - manly
Joe Napaelatano - manly
Vinnie uelese - Mounties
Tiger vatuai- cabra
Matt mulchay - tigers
Danny Batakat - cabra
Matt Mundine - newtown
Dean parata - parra full time

Losses

Nathan armit - retired
Tim Wynn - retired
Penese - France
Pat Matale - Mounties ( big loss)
Charlie herekatukutuku - north coast
Tyrone Viiga - Mounties
Aaron Fluke - retired
Dom Reardon - manly

To be updated

Looks like Wenty wont be able to Fluke any more wins

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Let them play good in Wenty where they belong. If they were any good they would be on top 25 contracts. Like Ben Roberts and Matt Keating.

Status
Not open for further replies.