What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Wenty got a big win coming with Rogers playing.

he would have been better off staying on the bench, as soon as he got minutes he was dropped. :lol:

He got dropped for the game against the bye?

so what hope have we now? :lol:

all the other players were offered to wenty as well but where knocked back as they couldn't afford to lose 2 points

The Bye will rack up a score against us now, it could get really ugly.

Where's Hicks, Webb, Whatuira, Walker etc ? Getting good value from these pelicans ...

Murray for NSW and Australia!

:lol::lol::lol:

oldmancraigy

Coach
this would be Murray's third game for Wenty I think

I know he came off the bench one of the games at least - wasn't quite sure on the other one!

So second game starting at halfback (or did he start the other one in the late 'shuffle'?)

either way, I'm happy to hear that he's starting there. Hopefully mid-season he can save us from Robson!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you're right, one off the bench, this would be his second starting game as far as I know

parra pete

Referee
How close is Tommy Humble to making a comeback to the playing arena?
That's not a calf injury, he must have hurt the whole cow as well....Is he allowed to train?

Stagger eel

Staff member
the only reason why Murray is starting is because Brendan Waters is not available..

Murrays is still struggling in state cup, anyone looking at him to first grade at this time is a lunatic.

Gronk

Staff member
Heads up !

Wenty vs Central Coast
Wed 11 May 2011
Foxsports 2 @ 4.30pm

replayed

Thu 12 May, 2011
Foxsports 2 @ 5.30am

caylo

Bench
does anyone know how close Filiga is from playing?

Mate i spoke to him two week ago and he told me he would be ready for the next game but wenty had a bye last week. I expected him to be back this week but hesitant to ask again. He may be back in A grade, who knows,

Status
Not open for further replies.