What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
easily one of the worst performance by a Wenty side that I've seen for a while, if not ever to make matters worse Anthony Mitchell's performance will assure him that he won't be an option unless injury hits, he was trampled all over the park by faster and bigger opposition.

Brad Murray was hardly sighted and started off the bench as Brendon Waters made a comeback.

Gronk

Staff member
Besides Murray and Ant, it's further evidence that we are letting good players go and keeping the wrong ones. Central Coast are the feeder side for the Knights IIRC. Clearly they have assembled a good squad from their junior resources and us the opposite.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Besides Murray and Ant, it's further evidence that we are letting good players go and keeping the wrong ones. Central Coast are the feeder side for the Knights IIRC. Clearly they have assembled a good squad from their junior resources and us the opposite.

they had a wicked side on paper that included Steve Southern, Lullia, Likiliki, Simon Williams, Pete matuata..it's a fantstic side and many of those guys would play in our fg side.

SDM

First Grade
easily one of the worst performance by a Wenty side that I've seen for a while, if not ever to make matters worse Anthony Mitchell's performance will assure him that he won't be an option unless injury hits, he was trampled all over the park by faster and bigger opposition.

Brad Murray was hardly sighted and started off the bench as Brendon Waters made a comeback.

But he was awesome for 17 seconds in a pre-season touch footy match! He should be starting 1st grade!

Gronk

Staff member
Wenty need some help. I'm thinking that we loan them Morts. They need a winner in the team to lead them in a positive direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.