What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caylo

Bench
Karl filiga is out a long time... I get the feeling its the last time we will hear of this guys name at parra...

From his facebook, someone asked him when he would be back. Lol tell me bout it bra haha jst trainin ay lol no play but im back this week cant wait! ;)

he said he will be playing against wests v campebltown so i assume it would be NSW cup because they are up against western suburb magpies. He hasn't been named but you would obviously expect a call up from what he has said. I hope this isn't an invasion of privacy.

Gronk

Staff member
Ant Mitchell tweeted that he had a hard session today. Odd that his name is missing from all grades.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ant Mitchell tweeted that he had a hard session today. Odd that his name is missing from all grades.

mmm!! nah! coach's don't name players all the time, Mitch is obviously a wild car that SK is keeping close to his chest..

caylo

Bench
You got that from this?

Did someone get you the Gen Y phrasebook for Christmas?

Yes he said he wasn't playing but would be back this week and then goes on to mention the game is at campeltown v wests. Plus I'm 23 so don't need the Gen Y phrasebook, i used to talk like that before I started Uni.

I also him a few weeks back when he would be back and he told me that week. I'm thinking his injury may not have healed quickly as he has expected but I do expect him to be back soon. He also seams to be in close contact with a lot of the first grade squad like Hayne and Keating so SK may be trying to keep him close and watch the progress of his injury.

benoir91

Juniors
From his facebook, someone asked him when he would be back. Lol tell me bout it bra haha jst trainin ay lol no play but im back this week cant wait! ;)

he said he will be playing against wests v campebltown so i assume it would be NSW cup because they are up against western suburb magpies. He hasn't been named but you would obviously expect a call up from what he has said. I hope this isn't an invasion of privacy.

Filiga is playing this weekend for the NSW cup side, he passed his fitness test yesterday

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

With regard to FB, if his announcement was public its fine, if his FB setting is on private and you are one of his friends, you really should not post what is meant to be private material.

SDM

First Grade
It is hard to lose a loved one, but I have found a hobby and I am moving forward.

Stagger eel

Staff member
if you mean bundy cup? wenty play the entrance tomorrow at central coast, i guess karlos could play that game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts