What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Don't apologise. That in itself means there were no 'how the hell could anyone miss that' moments. :lol:

well the highlights were definitely the fishiahi try and hendy try...both class written all over it, the game was extremely high quality for the level of football we're normally used at this level.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Hey Lossy i was told by my mate who was there that Fisiiahi picked up a leg injury and was struggling towards the end of the game. No idea of the extent.

Lossy

Juniors
Hey Lossy i was told by my mate who was there that Fisiiahi picked up a leg injury and was struggling towards the end of the game. No idea of the extent.

Bummer. Probably re-injured it. He'll probably break in half occasionally until his conditioning kicks in. Cheers for that info.

Stagger eel said:
well the highlights were definitely the fishiahi try and hendy try...both class written all over it, the game was extremely high quality for the level of football we're normally used at this level.

I was meaning Johnson's D not having any of those moments, but I wasn't very clear now I look at my post. Good to hear that anyway. NSW Cup standards need to keep improving to meet the demands of bigger first grade squads, let alone any expansion. Important so the competition and those that put effort into it get some time in the sun too.

True EEL

Bench
although i didn't catch up with any of this live, thanks heaps for the updates MITS and others. Good to hear Morts having a good day, this could really help him actually

hindy111

Post Whore
If Karl Filiga is going to make a name for himself at NRL level his time has come.
A big couple of games and im sure he will get the call??? An injury to him at this stage would perhaps be the end of him...Fingers crossed for the guy.

RENI SURELY WILL PLAY??

And Papou how long do you plan to keep that profile picture?

Stagger eel

Staff member
or incase anyone's wondering we're playing the Jets at Henson park on saturday afternoon which should be great afternoon out...

lingard

Coach
I actually think Mortimer would make a better 7 than 6. If he is to be given one last chance in first grade, I would be selecting him at 7. I think that`s the right move playing him there at Wenty.

True EEL

Bench
I actually think Mortimer would make a better 7 than 6. If he is to be given one last chance in first grade, I would be selecting him at 7. I think that`s the right move playing him there at Wenty.

particularly as he would offer more at 7 for us right now than the bloke not long for this club that wears 7 currently....

hindy111

Post Whore
Cant see it making a difference if he had the 7 or 6 number.Im not sure our halves are dominant enough to be making final calls personaly

MrT

Juniors
6 or 7 or even 67 or 76, it makes no difference. He lacks the vision, kicking game, speed and his passing is ordinary

Gronk

Staff member
Fluke has been going well @ 6. Anyway one plays left and the other plays right.

Status
Not open for further replies.