What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

parra pete

Referee
That's f**king amazing.

Unless you mean he could kick goals with either foot. Which is still pretty good.

I saw him kick a swag of goals at the Parra Stadium from both sides of the paddock, kicking with one foot on one side, and the other foot on the other side.
Think from memory it was something like 9 from 9...(It gets more, as the years pass by!!!)

Mike is now a Solicitor in Albury and doing good things for the Albury Thunder Rugby League in Group 9...

Gronk

Staff member
Wonder if Reni is playing this weekend ?
images_normal.jpeg

DJHoldsworth Daniel Holdsworth

every one follow @renimaitua82 great bloke ,very funny and making a come back to league very shortly ,stay tuned

31 May

images_normal.jpeg

DJHoldsworth Daniel Holdsworth @

@renimaitua82 im on bra

31 May

images_normal.jpeg

DJHoldsworth Daniel Holdsworth @

@renimaitua82 tooty fruity ,whats doing ,when u playing?
31 May

fanaticeel

Juniors
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous

I don't normally repsond to your messages raider pete as, well tbh I find them a little tiresome, especially when you pay out on a club that is very close to my heart. I could never change teams... however that quote, that is gold :lol: I know its probably been used before but it was just what I needed to read.

On another note, whole else is coming to watch newtown and parra's second string side on saturday?

Last edited:

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I don't normally repsond to your messages raider pete as, well tbh I find it a little tiresome, especially when you pay out on a club that is very close to my heart. I could never change teams... however that quote, that is gold :lol: I know its probably been used before but it was just what I needed to read.

On another note, whole else is coming to watch newtown and parra's second string side on saturday?

I wish i could mate, but ill be at Ringrose next week! :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
I don't normally repsond to your messages raider pete as, well tbh I find them a little tiresome, especially when you pay out on a club that is very close to my heart. I could never change teams... however that quote, that is gold :lol: I know its probably been used before but it was just what I needed to read.

I'll be there mate for sure, always love a day out at Henson..

Status
Not open for further replies.