What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suitman

Post Whore
There is three of you involved in this sordid lust-a-thon, is it Colonel?

images

Colonel has better ball skills than those twigs.

Suity

eels81236

Bench
Thanks Stagger,
I still think Mortimer has a big future ahead with our club.
He has lost some pace with the extra weight he's put on
so he's got a lot of work to do in that area.
And he still needs to put on at least another 3 to 5 kilos.
Maybe, it's all about being relaxed and he'll clean out those blocked fuel injectors.
Not burdened with the 6 or 7 expectations placed on him since late 2009, carrying the whole team and eels fan base on his shoulders, in the long-rum may do him a lot of good.
He looks so intense, focused, passionate and determined, and these attributes are a good thing.
He'll come good, I predict 2013 onwards he'll be awesome, could even happen during 2012 & even as early as late this season.

It's ironic that the loopiest of all your loopy posts just happens to be on the subject of football. You could knock me over with a feather.

Nikki

Coach
Well I made the comment yesterday that it was like a 3rd grader going back to kindergarten and topping the class.

Freak2

Juniors
Can we get any stats from the Wenty game? In particular I am interested in the Missed tackle stats.

To be able to play first grade you must be getting through this grade with the right attitude and this stat is clearly the best stat to illustrate this.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Hallatia

Referee
Mortimer will come good, hopefully it's the Eels who'll benefit from this Lazarus.
I don't know, I've been saying and hoping he would come good for a long time, I have almost run out of hope for the kid. Perhaps the only way for him to come good is if he goes elsewhere ...

Stagger eel

Staff member
so where is splinters ?

not sure but the fact that Filiga can't get a spot ahead of part time footballer like Savage is a concern...and another of our great 2nd tier members, Paki Afu is coming of the bench for Bundy cup..

hindy111

Post Whore
By the sounds of it Karl wont be at the club next year.Maybe the most hyped player ive read about on this forum-lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts