What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
So did Reni or Webb get a run ? Obviously Walker Morts Horo played. Any others with FG experience ?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Thanks Stagger,
I still think Mortimer has a big future ahead with our club.
He has lost some pace with the extra weight he's put on
so he's got a lot of work to do in that area.
And he still needs to put on at least another 3 to 5 kilos.
Maybe, it's all about being relaxed and he'll clean out those blocked fuel injectors.
Not burdened with the 6 or 7 expectations placed on him since late 2009, carrying the whole team and eels fan base on his shoulders, in the long-rum may do him a lot of good.
He looks so intense, focused, passionate and determined, and these attributes are a good thing.
He'll come good, I predict 2013 onwards he'll be awesome, could even happen during 2012 & even as early as late this season.

Suitman

Post Whore
Thanks Stagger,
I still think Mortimer has a big future ahead with our club.
He has lost some pace with the extra weight he's put on
so he's got a lot of work to do in that area.
And he still needs to put on at least another 3 to 5 kilos.
Maybe, it's all about being relaxed and he'll clean out those blocked fuel injectors.
Not burdened with the 6 or 7 expectations placed on him since late 2009, carrying the whole team and eels fan base on his shoulders, in the long-rum may do him a lot of good.
He looks so intense, focused, passionate and determined, and these attributes are a good thing.
He'll come good, I predict 2013 onwards he'll be awesome, could even happen during 2012 & even as early as late this season.

Seriously, not one of those judgements applies to Stagger.
I still love him though. From a distance...............................

Suity

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Seriously, not one of those judgements applies to Stagger.
I still love him though. From a distance...............................

Suity

Do you always have to bring your scandalous love affair with Mario into these discussions Suity?
FMD, in one thread I'm trying to pull you up and in another you undo all my good work.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I don't have to, but I love Mario.
So.............. jam it.

Suity

There is three of you involved in this sordid lust-a-thon, is it Colonel?

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts