What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Blake Green in

Sharks win the game 32-20

thanks to Wittyz chick for the updates onya darlin...

The P Eel

Juniors
I turned up today - Sunday arvo at Ringrose full of expectation; hoping to see someone put their hand up (especially from the forwards) for 1st grade. Sadly, it was uninspiring - some good things in short bursts from the usual suspects - Lats, Robinson (even Josh scored a try) but not enough to convince worthy of a promotion - and the 2nd half fade out sucked and made me feel even colder than it was...We need Brod back and fast.

wittyz chick

Coach
Mate don't judge them on that game! They had a bad game it happens, we've got the bye and then we'll come back..

Plus that wind didn't help kicking for goals.

Was good to see Blakey again, I'd give anything to see him back in the blue & gold :D

Oh and btw, Brod won't be back til Round 10-11. In the NRL that's about Round 11-13

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Blake said he'd come back to Parra in a heartbeat, for no money, and he'd even bring his own drinks. THATS who i want to see playing for us! :ls:

wittyz chick

Coach
Oh and one more thing

Jono Wright didn't play as he did his knee at training.. doing that USC training or whatever it's called. He did a fitness test and he thought he could play but Rip scratched him.

Wenty have the bye in NSW Cup next week and he said he'd be back week after where we play Bankstown at Wenty, which is on May 10.

Bundy Cup boys however play next Friday against Chester Hill at Terry Lamb Reserve at 7:30pm. Clashes with Parra [however I know which one I'd want to go too]

Stagger eel

Staff member
thanks Sarah and Jess you're a couple of darls..

I'd like to see Blakey back infact I'd like to see him now.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Also Wenty after match functions happen EVERY home game and there's PIZZA.

Parra Leagues take note! a loss always sits better with fans when there's food involved!

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
i see in other threads people say robson is in the 7 this week and no inu. If u guys know the team, can you please post it here?

i see in other threads people say robson is in the 7 this week and no inu. If u guys know the team, can you please post it here?

Fromthe Eels News Letter Sent out to STH and B&G army members.

Parra e-News said:
Watch the Magpies Fly

The footy action continues on Sunday with Wentworthville in action at Ringrose Park in both the NSW Cup and Bundaberg Red Cup.

The Magpies take on Bulldogs feeder side Bankstown City in both matches, which kick off at 1.15pm (Bundaberg Red Cup) and 3pm (NSW Cup) respectively.

Teams for both matches are as follows:

NSW CUP : WENTWORTHVILLE MAGPIES V BANKSTOWN CITY
RINGROSE PARK : SUNDAY 10 MAY : 3PM

1. Tim MORTIMER 2. Greg NICHOLS 3. Jonathan WRIGHT 4. Mark LULAND 5. Mark HENDY 6. Mark O'GRADY 7. Jeff ROBSON 8. Tim ROBINSON 9. Kevin KINGSTON 10. Jeremy LATIMORE [C] 11. James GREHAN 12. Justin HORO 13. Marty LEWIS INTERCHANGE: 14. Kim UASI 15. David BAUMANN 16. Junior PAULO 17. Danny HOWARD 18. Adam SHAW COACH: Rip TAYLOR

BUNDABERG RED CUP : WENTWORTHVILLE MAGPIES V BANKSTOWN CITY
RINGROSE PARK : SUNDAY 10 MAY : 115PM

1. Tim CLAYTON 2. Ken SIO 3. Brent RAE-MILLAR 4. James MORTIMER 5. Astro WAETFORD 6. Jacob BYRNE 7. James BOUSTANI 8. Joe MATAELE 9. Ben BAILEY 10. Brad CAPOVILLA 11. Ben TAIA 12. Brett SARGENT [C] 13. Michael WOODLANDS INTERCHANGE: 14. Valu NASIO 16. Sione KAAFI 17. Steve BRISTOW 19. Trent ROSE COACH: Brett COOK

strider

Post Whore
I'm gonna make up the theory that he had pre-arranged personal time off co-inciding with the NRL bye

its a good theory and I'm gonna run run with it :thumn

Avenger

Immortal
I'm gonna make up the theory that he had pre-arranged personal time off co-inciding with the NRL bye

its a good theory and I'm gonna run run with it :thumn

My theory is that he will be recalled and Etu will be dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts