What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Post Whore
tbh I think Etu's shown more desire than Inu .... I wouldn't say he's the better player tho ... i'd actually drop TT before Etu

but yeah - I don't know if dropping Inu was really such a wise move when the replacements are clearly no better

Avenger

Immortal
tbh I think Etu's shown more desire than Inu .... I wouldn't say he's the better player tho ... i'd actually drop TT before Etu

but yeah - I don't know if dropping Inu was really such a wise move when the replacements are clearly no better

TT should replace Ben Smith and be played from the bench as a secondrower.

strider

Post Whore
i never really thought ben would be a great 2nd rower, skinny chicken legs .... but his defense is tighter than alot of our forwards

i don't see TT being a success in the forwards either - seems too timid

oldmancraigy

Coach
NSW CUP : WENTWORTHVILLE MAGPIES V BANKSTOWN CITY
RINGROSE PARK : SUNDAY 10 MAY : 3PM
1. Tim MORTIMER 2. Greg NICHOLS 3. Jonathan WRIGHT 4. Mark LULAND 5. Mark HENDY 6. Mark O'GRADY 7. Jeff ROBSON 8. Tim ROBINSON 9. Kevin KINGSTON 10. Jeremy LATIMORE [C] 11. James GREHAN 12. Justin HORO 13. Marty LEWIS INTERCHANGE: 14. Kim UASI 15. David BAUMANN 16. Junior PAULO 17. Danny HOWARD 18. Adam SHAW COACH: Rip TAYLOR

Justin Horo starting is good.
Kevin Kingston playing is good.

Surely those 2 have got to be looking to put in a massive performance?

Has Tim Robinson played many games at prop for Wenty this year? Hopefully he and Paulo can find some form too - might start to give our first grade forwards some incentive to really rip in.

oldmancraigy

Coach
i never really thought ben would be a great 2nd rower, skinny chicken legs .... but his defense is tighter than alot of our forwards

i don't see TT being a success in the forwards either - seems too timid

:?

TT timid? You sure?

I think Ben's been great in the pack though - Hindmarsh/ Smith/ Gulavao is starting to look like a reasonable back 3.
So hopefully we're done with Oake and Lowrie for a while (quite a while!).

Eelementary

Post Whore

TT timid? You sure?

I think Ben's been great in the pack though - Hindmarsh/ Smith/ Gulavao is starting to look like a reasonable back 3.

I tend to agree. I reckon his defense has been outstanding and even when he runs the ball he seems to bend the line a bit. He's doing OK in the back row, is Ben imo.

strider

Post Whore

TT timid? You sure?

TT needs tome angry pills to be a forward ... infact most our forwards do

Stagger eel

Staff member
Wenty finally on the board with a try from Mark Hendy, conversion missed 18-4 with 15 minutes to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts