What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Bagger 66

Juniors
geez the old club aint what it used to be... my old man and grandfather would be turning in their graves... how dare they let roosters reserve graders wear the treasured blue and white haha.... anyways... hey stagger i'm keen to know how kingston is coming along against the jets after his recent injury?

Stagger eel

Staff member
I can reveal that Brod Wright is also playing and had a try disallowed...

and naughty me failed to pay tribute and Thank Wittyz chick for the updates.

Stagger eel

Staff member
geez the old club aint what it used to be... my old man and grandfather would be turning in their graves... how dare they let roosters reserve graders wear the treasured blue and white haha.... anyways... hey stagger i'm keen to know how kingston is coming along against the jets after his recent injury?

I'll ask for you...

Stagger eel

Staff member
couple of things..

* Trent Rose has been sent to the sin bin.

* Tim robinson is playing well and is currenty on the bench.

* Kinga hurt his back and is off the field was generally quiet while he was on.

Stagger eel

Staff member
now fulltime and Oaky scores again..

Wenty 60-10 winners...phew that was close.

thanks to WC (Sarah) for the updates.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
faaaarrk!! Kelly has scored his 5th try...

Hendy misses from infront

Wenty 54-10.

I wonder what the ploy was behind playing AB for Wenties? :?
He may have just raised DA's eyebrows. Wonder whether there's a bench spot for him next week. 5 tries, thats got to put him in contention..surely.
Reminds me of David Penna back in the early 90's

parra pete

Referee
I wonder what the ploy was behind playing AB for Wenties? :?
He may have just raised DA's eyebrows. Wonder whether there's a bench spot for him next week. 5 tries, thats got to put him in contention..surely.
Reminds me of David Penna back in the early 90's

and Jamie Lyon..as well...as Robert Muchmore, Steve Witt, and Brett Anderson

parra pete

Referee
Let's put it in perspective - five tries against Newtown in 2009 is about as good as starring in the ESL ....;-)

COACH STERLING

Juniors
and Jamie Lyon..as well...as Robert Muchmore, Steve Witt, and Brett Anderson

I remember Lyon and Witt carving it up. I think David Penna's was the most talked about though. At the time I recall everyone saying he was the next big thing. Didn't do too bad in the end.

Difference between Kelly and all those guys is Kelly is a freak and a future rep. hopefully he stays with us. I can see him at 5/8 partnering keating.

Status
Not open for further replies.