What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
BUNDABERG RED CUP GRAND FINAL : WENTWORTHVILLE MAGPIES V CABRAMATTA
LEICHHARDT OVAL : 3PM : SAT 5 SEPTEMBER 2009

1. Brent RAE-MILLAR 2. Ken SIO 25. Karl FILIGA 4. Aaron FLUKE 5. Astro WAETFORD 6. Jacob BYRNE 7. Nadim COURI 8. Valu NASIO 9. Ben BAILEY 10. Brad CAPOVILLA 11. Ben TAIA 12. Brett SARGENT [C] 13. Mitch STANFIELD INTERCHANGE: 14. Tom VAINGA 15. Danny HOWARD 16. Steve BRISTOW 17. John KOBORSI 19. Trent ROSE 20. Tim CLAYTON COACH: Brett COOK

NSW CUP : WENTWORTHVILLE MAGPIES V WESTERN SUBURBS
LEICHHARDT OVAL : 1PM : SAT 5 SEPTEMBER 2009

1. Tim MORTIMER 2. Etu UAISELE 3. Jonathan WRIGHT 4. Mark LULAND 5. Callan RICHARDSON 6. Mark O'GRADY 7. Shane CROFT 8. Tim ROBINSON 9. Anthony MITCHELL 10. Jeremy LATIMORE [C] 11. Brendan OAKE 12. James GREHAN 13. Justin HORO INTERCHANGE: 14. Kim UASI 15. Marty LEWIS 16. Joe MATAELE 17. Broderick WRIGHT COACH: Rip TAYLOR

Delboy

First Grade
I was told Taulima had an op last friday and wouldn't be back, very reliable source.

What about Weller, he has been soooooooo disappointing, 2 years ago he basically took on the opposition pack and got us through the reggies G/F win, nothing since, he needs a rocket , perhaps he is a tweenie, not big enough to make in NRL , any thoughts??

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I was told Taulima had an op last friday and wouldn't be back, very reliable source.

What about Weller, he has been soooooooo disappointing, 2 years ago he basically took on the opposition pack and got us through the reggies G/F win, nothing since, he needs a rocket , perhaps he is a tweenie, not big enough to make in NRL , any thoughts??

yea im afraid to say im of the same opinion...

I have heard that Justin Horo, got 2 weeks for the fight, but has also agreed to terms for next year.

Weller has a leg injury but will play through it Saturday.

Last edited:

Nikki

Coach
Cool. We dont wanna confuse people, some of us are already confused enough!! :lol:

Gronk

Staff member
One of the Wenty Bundy lads (didn't catch who cos The Bride was :blahb:)was on The Barefoot RL show last night on NITV. The focus was on the GF and they has two on from Cabra as well. They also has some vision of both Wenty games from last week.

Stagger eel

Staff member
for anyone going to the wenty game, can you let us know the make up of the side given they lost the wright boys and horo for the game.

what makes it interesting is with the bundy boys playing their grand final, i would imagine some of the nyc boys getting a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.