What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
Received some great news today. The last home game for NSW Cup V Wests has been moved to Leichhardt Oval to be played before the Bundy Cup Grand Final. How fantastic, that us fans dont get to miss out on a game.

Nikki

Coach
Bundy Cup news, Cabra beat Bulls 28-16 which will see them take on Wenty next weekend. 3pm at Leichhardt oval. Was a fairly average game. Lots of errors. Hopefully wenty can put em away again!! Dont forget NSW Cup kicks off before this game at Leichhardt at 1pm. Hopefully they can dust themselves after tonights loss.

wittyz chick

Coach
Yeah I so wanna go but I think I may be banned :lol:

I can't remember if Nikks or Ryan said it but the game was ours to win we just fkd up and seriously we panicked so bad starting pushing passes and kicks and plays that would've been awesome had they worked but they didn't and we dropped the ball too much :crazy:

It's the TV game on Wednesday at 5:30pm if anyone is interested in watching

Nikki

Coach
Oh dear.. didnt realise it was a TV game... Sorry for my foul mouth. But its Leichhardt. It brings out the worst in me!! :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
:lol:

Just a note, I know he won't be back this yr but Clayto no longer has a cast on his right hand. :D
Weller injured his leg/knee but got it all strapped up and went back out, so I guess he's ok.

Anyone know what was up with Tau? Seeing as he wasn't playing and Callan was.
We could lose Horo or Ets [I don't know how NSW Cup judiciary works.. I hope we don't lose them!!!! :pray:]. So if Tau is injured/gone and we lose Ets who will come in? Kenny will be playing Bundy and poor Hendy still injured :(

EDIT. Never mind just answered my own question.. Just remembered Jimmy Grehan can play in the backline.

Last edited:

Parra Steve

Juniors
Saturday sees Wentworthville play a vital double header at Leichhardt Oval, with the NSW Cup clash between the two Magpies - Wenty and Western Suburbs - playing curtain raiser to the Bundaberg Red Cup Grand Final between Wentworthville and neighbouring Cabramatta. The NSW Cup fixture kicks off at 1pm, with the Bundy Red decider following at 3pm.

The Wentworthville Leagues Club is organising a supporter bus to take fans to and from the Grand Final, leaving the Club at 1215pm. It will return after the Bundy Cup Grand Final.

Bus tickets are $5 per person (return) and will be on sale from Wentworthville Leagues Club reception.
Entry to the game will be $10 per person and will be available on the day from the gate.

Source:
Parramatta Eels Email

Status
Not open for further replies.