What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Wenty side named for their trial against Newtown.

1. Tim Mortimer
14. Domenic Nasso
3. Mark Hendy
4. Mark Luland
5. Greyson Goodwin
6. Mark O'Grady
7. Brendan Waters
8. Blake Blackburn
9. Trent Rose
10. Joe Mataele
11. Danny Howard
12. Keresoma Sione
13. Tim Robinson
15. Tamati Talanoa
16. Nathan Armit
17. Joel Latham
18. Tyrone Shelley
19. Chris Farrell

If that is our full strength reserve grade side, gee I hope we don't get to many injuries this year.

Are there any forwards and backs from Toyota cup which could potentially play in the NRL side for a couple of games if required ?

Thinking about it, I gather the following will be in the above team for the start of the season;

Allgood
Mitchell
Oake
Pele
Humble
Wright
One of the backs which miss out.,
Etu

Stagger eel

Staff member
you sort of answered your own question about our reserve grade depth, however that is still a very good side and I'm very impressed with the forward pack..watch for Kere Sione, he's a good size for a backrower and hits the line very hard, we signed him from the Dogs.

Blackburn is another worth checking out, he's your typical hard nosed old fashion meat head who likes to rip in the opposition.

Whatthe1976

Juniors
Yep he went pretty good, bagged a double and set up a 3rd, picked the ball up from a kick on his 10 ran 40 meters and laid it on for the winger. His first was catch and score after running onto a magic ball from Fluke, his second raw power 10 out carried a couple over.

That was Tom Humble!!!! Bagged 2 tries and kicked 3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts