What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
He's hot headed. Which is not a bad thing in football, I like a bit of aggression in players. But apparently kinda hot headed to the point of being un-coachable. I wish the kid well coz I really did enjoy watching him play.. When he wasnt sittin in the bin.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
damn damn damn i loved his hot headedness!! (on the field, i had no idea about him off the field)

Nikki

Coach
Was it last year that he flipped the bird to the Dragon Army whilst on the field? See I found that hilarious, but I think it was things like that, that the club didnt find so funny.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Rememer when he cracked the sh*ts on the sideline, kicked a football and nearly killed us in the stands?

It was awesome! Showed how much he hated being interchanged! and he apologised straight away, he wasn't a bad guy!

parra.letic

Juniors
Yeh definetly Johnston. Not to sure of the actual details but apparently he is no longer with us...

Bit of a shame, talented guy.

TheRam

Coach
Oh sh*t, I really had high hopes for this kid. I was thinking that he was the next quality front rower to come up for sure.

Damn now Melbourne are gunna have him. What a disappointment it is going to be seeing this guy stick it to our blokes. The only guy we have that comes close to him in aggression and fire is Fui. Damn what a downer.

TheRam

Coach
Oh sh*t, I really had high hopes for this kid. I was thinking that he was the next quality front rower to come up for sure.

Damn now Melbourne are gunna have him. What a disappointment it is going to be seeing this guy stick it to our blokes. The only guy we have that comes close to him in aggression and fire is Fui. Damn what a downer.

Kornstar

Coach
Was it last year that he flipped the bird to the Dragon Army whilst on the field? See I found that hilarious, but I think it was things like that, that the club didnt find so funny.

That was hilarious! He was giving them heaps! They didn't like it either, a couple of them were trying to dob on him when he stuck his finger up.

He was also doing stretches with his butt facing them, which was also getting quite the reaction.......

To me that means he has character and the game needs stuff like that, i don't find anything wrong with interacting with the crowd in a harmless way.....

Gronk

Staff member
Most clubs have a no d!ckheads policy these days. Looks he got culled.

It can backfire from time to time (look at Barry Hall now @ Western Bulldogs) but in the long run it's best for the club IMO.

Nikki

Coach
Well done! Not too sure what the Bulldogs v Central Coast score was last week, but the CC team looked really impressive.

The P Eel

Juniors
Mitch Johnson was certainly a character but his attitude and lack of discipline let him down - we should be more worried about losing Rulon Nutira. Johnson deadset spent most of his time in the sin bin god love him :?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Is Karlos in any team yet? ---or is he a Deadloss!

since the last time you asked? no..

I imagine that he will be in the bundy cup team which doesnt start till 25th and hopfully force his way into the team off the benc. I think he is definatly a player of the future.

it will take a high injury toll for it to happen and if he was a player of the future he'd be playing fg now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts