What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
Humble scored one try and missed about one or two kicks. From memory other try scorers were Anthony Mitchell, Tim Mortimer, our #6 who I can only think of by our nickname. I have left the list in the car unfortunately.

Pele went ok. I may have expected a bit more out of him. But cant fault him on anything really. Only towards the end he went to take a hit up and lost the ball.

Mitch Allgood had a good game for mine.

Oakey seems to be the replacement for Shack as he didnt play. Im pretty sure I heard him say he'd be playin grade next weekend.

Would love an explanation on why we had to play at that sh*t hole of a ground though. It was supposed to be a Wenty home game but we did a double header with the Dogs v Central Coast Centurions. The Crest is the WORST ground I have been too. No score board, no ground announcer and $10 to get in and sit on cement!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Humble scored one try and missed about one or two kicks. From memory other try scorers were Anthony Mitchell, Tim Mortimer, our #6 who I can only think of by our nickname. I have left the list in the car unfortunately.

Mark O'Grady! :D

rowdy's favourite player

Stagger eel

Staff member
Did Tom Humble score any?
AND how did Muzza perform....

I thought I did well, thanks for asking..

Would love an explanation on why we had to play at that sh*t hole of a ground though. It was supposed to be a Wenty home game but we did a double header with the Dogs v Central Coast Centurions. The Crest is the WORST ground I have been too. No score board, no ground announcer and $10 to get in and sit on cement!

I'm almost certain that this was a Melbourne home game which is good news...

JessEel

Round 1 was noones home game - they had a 'launch' weekend which is why all games where played out in double headers.

the Home and Away games start next week.

parra.letic

Juniors
Mitch Johnson you will find is down in Melbourne... released by the club for disciplinary issues.

Shacks out, Weller released... one of our young prospects released depth will be tested this year thats for sure

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mitch Johnson you will find is down in Melbourne... released by the club for disciplinary issues.

Shacks out, Weller released... one of our young prospects released depth will be tested this year thats for sure

sh*t, you don't mean Rulon Nutira do you??..

that's a big blow if Jonston's gone!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Round 1 was noones home game - they had a 'launch' weekend which is why all games where played out in double headers.

the Home and Away games start next week.

ok..I didn't realise that. I don't know where I found that out but I'm sure i saw some where that indicated that it was a Melbourne game.

JessEel

Melbourne might have been in the program on the left hand side (ie the home team) but Home and Away starts Round 2 im pretty sure.

Kornstar

Coach

It's no surprise about Johnson but it is disappointing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts