What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
since the last time you asked? no..

it will take a high injury toll for it to happen and if he was a player of the future he'd be playing fg now.
Not sure what you have against the kid but just relax a bit mate. Whenever his name is thrown out there you love to tell everyone how far off he is and why he wont make it.

It's not like he is on the big bucks at wenty, he is there probably on match payments like every other player.

Im with caylo, from what i have seen of him he still has what it takes to make it. IMO he is a much better player than dom nasso, who is playing NSW cup at the moment, nothing against dom who is also a good player. But i think he is closer to a call up to NSW cup then you might think....and once he plays NSW cup he may be a surprise packet.

You give everyone else a chance, time to give him one....he is only 21 after all.

Stagger eel

Staff member
look, I have nothing against the guy, just want to clear that up from the outset, but I have been told from people close to the Wenty camp that he still has a way to go to break in the side and he just appears to get way too much attention in here and I'd like him him to show me what he can do at that level on a consistant basis..

he' no different to blokes like Keresome Sione. Grayson Goodwin, Brendan Waters, Sam Aiga, Blake Blackburn and Danny Howard who have proven themselves as really handy state cup players!

honestly he's talked up way too much and hasn't achieved anything other than one fg game.

benoir91

Juniors
look, I have nothing against the guy, just want to clear that up from the outset, but I have been told from people close to the Wenty camp that he still has a way to go to break in the side and he just appears to get way too much attention in here and I'd like him him to show me what he can do at that level on a consistant basis..

he' no different to blokes like Keresome Sione. Grayson Goodwin, Brendan Waters, Sam Aiga, Blake Blackburn and Danny Howard who have proven themselves as really handy state cup players!

honestly he's talked up way too much and hasn't achieved anything other than one fg game.

Being a mate of karl and watching pretty much every game he has played for us in bundy cup it is so obvious that he is simply heads and shoulders above the rest, you should hear the respect his own players have for him they and the coach know he should be playing in nsw cup and even first grade. He scores a try in more games then he doesn't.

I know for a fact he has been approached by staff from the 1st grade side about playing nsw cup shortly as he is being watched.

Give him time hes only 21.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Being a mate of karl and watching pretty much every game he has played for us in bundy cup it is so obvious that he is simply heads and shoulders above the rest, you should hear the respect his own players have for him they and the coach know he should be playing in nsw cup and even first grade. He scores a try in more games then he doesn't.

I know for a fact he has been approached by staff from the 1st grade side about playing nsw cup shortly as he is being watched.

well being a mate of his, i wouldn't expect you to under rate him...I'd rather talk about Brendan waters who's about the same age and is currently braining em.

by the way, i actually heard that Brent Rae Miller was the 18th man...

we'll see what happens.

fish eel

Immortal

No offence, but thats probably a good reason to be a bit skeptical when you tell us how good he is.

benoir91

Juniors
Point taken guys I know it's probably hard to get an unbiased opinion from me but I honestly believe he will be in nsw cup by rd 6-7

The Colonel

Immortal
If the bloke was going to be playing first grade he would be sitting in NSW Cup now not making his way in from Bundy Cup. The bloke received a lot of early press before he even arrived at the club based on the amount of money he cost the Sharks. I'd like to see him progress and live up to his potential but time is strting to pass him by.

benoir91

Juniors
Wellllll boys seems my opinion wasn't as biased as you guys thought....Brett Kenny just called Karl about 10 minutes ago and he will be playing NSW Cup this week. Watch him kill it

Y2Eel

First Grade
Wellllll boys seems my opinion wasn't as biased as you guys thought....Brett Kenny just called Karl about 10 minutes ago and he will be playing NSW Cup this week. Watch him kill it

Congrats to Karl hope he makes the most of it...

Stagger eel

Staff member

than he should be ready to play fg against Canberra the week after..:lol:

ianlovesparra

Juniors
Great news for Karl, hopefully he impresses out there, they are playing the bulldogs his old team, im sure he'll be ready for a big game. Good luck to him

SDM

First Grade
I hope he goes well, cant believe the bloke is still getting bagged for getting the big bucks, hardly his fault. Nothing better than sticking up the nay-sayers.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I hope he goes well, cant believe the bloke is still getting bagged for getting the big bucks, hardly his fault. Nothing better than sticking up the nay-sayers.

no one's giving it to him mate, that was Ricky Stuarts baby....

Y2Eel

First Grade
Wentworthville Magpies v Bulldogs, Saturday March 27, The Crest, 3.00pm

1. Tom Humble
2. Etu Uaisele
3. Tim Mortimer
4. Jonathan Wright
5. Domenic Nasso
6. Mark O’Grady
7. Brendan Waters
8. Pele Peletelese
9. Anthony Mitchell
10. Mitchell Allgood
11. Justin Horo
12. Taniela Lasalo
13. Tim Robinson

INTERCHANGE
14. Trent Rose
15. Blake Blackburn
16. Danny Howard
17. Keresoma Sione

Coach: Brett Kenny

Did Karl change his name?

Nikki

Coach

OMG! Brett Kenny must read the forums!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts