What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colonel

Immortal
BUNDABERG RED CUP TEAM LISTS ROUND 1

23/03/2010 4:31:07 PM

00005974-image.gif

1 Cliff Nye
2 Brent Rae-Miller
3 Mark Luland
4 Karl Filiga
5 Astro Waetford
6 Aaron Fluke
7 Nadim Couri
8 Valu Nasio
9 Jacob Byrne
10 Joe Mataele
11 Pat Mataele
12 Steve Bristow
13 Peter Prime
14 Joel Latham
15 Brad Lupi
16 Ali Trad
21 Ben Taia
Coach: Brett Cook

http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=23731

Seriously, What is wrong with Joe Matale? Is it attitude or what? He seemed to have all the talent in the world and was with Hayne, Mannah and Keating in that Champion Harold Matts team of 04?

I sill have hope that he can be a massive super sub type of player.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Seriously, What is wrong with Joe Matale? Is it attitude or what? He seemed to have all the talent in the world and was with Hayne, Mannah and Keating in that Champion Harold Matts team of 04?

I sill have hope that he can be a massive super sub type of player.

from what I've seen of him Jake, it's a fitness and attitude thing, as a frontrower at that level he's very very good, but he should start to realise this and utulise the mental part of his game a bit better..the same thing applies to Ben Taia who I also rate very highly as a running forward.

from what I've seen of him Jake, it's a fitness and attitude thing, as a frontrower at that level he's very very good, but he should start to realise this and utulise the mental part of his game a bit better..the same thing applies to Ben Taia who I also rate very highly as a running forward.

I actually rated Ben better than Zeb when they were playing, just on skill factor.

It's just a shame when you know what they can bring to a team.

Especially Matale, Off the bench in 1st grade he would be dynamic with an awesome step and off load for a big man.

footy watch

Juniors
stagger,peter prime is from nz and was in all the development squads.he has massive potential a few years back but i have not seen since then

Stagger eel

Staff member
I actually rated Ben better than Zeb when they were playing, just on skill factor.

It's just a shame when you know what they can bring to a team.

Especially Matale, Off the bench in 1st grade he would be dynamic with an awesome step and off load for a big man.

they're 2 guys who would be playing fg by now if they put the hard yards in..

and you're right about Ben, it just goes to show that Zebby wanted it more then him.

Stagger eel

Staff member
stagger,peter prime is from nz and was in all the development squads.he has massive potential a few years back but i have not seen since then

yeah noticed that, I wonder what happened to him in the last few years??..long term injury perhaps??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts