What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROGUE

Juniors
Why doesn't Pele get his hair-cut. It has got to be uncomfortable....Concentrate more on your game son...
If you CAN'T be a first grade footballer, at least look like one...

Jeez pete showing your age with that comment ....that's if i knew your age:lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
Why doesn't Pele get his hair-cut. It has got to be uncomfortable....Concentrate more on your game son...
If you CAN'T be a first grade footballer, at least look like one...

I'm sure Russell Fairfax and Geoff Robinson among others would agree with you on needing a haircut pete..... :roll:

Nikki

Coach
Any other photos from that game?

If you'se are on Facebook, join the Wenty Magpies group. I will be uploading photos whenever I take em (I dont do much else with that group :oops:). I'll post a few in here a bit later on tonight. There were over 100 all up.. Will do my best to pick the good'uns

parra pete

Referee
Call me old fashioned, call me what you like. My opinion.
Some of the 'fancy dan's' spend so much time preening themselves these days, they tend to forget what they are there for.
And no Jess, I haven't seen him play, so I don't have any idea if it impacting on his game. But surely, especially in the heat, he would be far better off with 'short back and sides'.
Is there a player from Gibbo's era that had such a wild hair cut? And I don't consider the Prince Valiant style worn by Sterlo as a 'wild haircut'.
In my day if you wore hair like that you would have to put on head gear, other wise you would have it ripped from your scalp.

Nikki

Coach
Trent Rose

26383_422499663017_645213017_5224244_3815261_n.jpg

Tim Robinson

26383_422902108017_645213017_5236154_1178238_n.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
Call me old fashioned, call me what you like. My opinion.
Some of the 'fancy dan's' spend so much time preening themselves these days, they tend to forget what they are there for.
And no Jess, I haven't seen him play, so I don't have any idea if it impacting on his game. But surely, especially in the heat, he would be far better off with 'short back and sides'.
Is there a player from Gibbo's era that had such a wild hair cut? And I don't consider the Prince Valiant style worn by Sterlo as a 'wild haircut'.
In my day if you wore hair like that you would have to put on head gear, other wise you would have it ripped from your scalp.

Russell Fairfax..

Nikki

Coach
Pele starting a new fashion trend of a piece of grass in the hair. As they were warming up in this pic, the kid sitting in front of us ALSO had a piece of grass in his hair. How quickly trends spread..

26383_422903363017_645213017_5236182_3040227_n.jpg

Danny Howard

26383_422903418017_645213017_5236193_2065245_n.jpg

Karl Filiga

26383_422903468017_645213017_5236202_6476099_n.jpg

ianlovesparra

Juniors
If you'se are on Facebook, join the Wenty Magpies group. I will be uploading photos whenever I take em (I dont do much else with that group :oops:). I'll post a few in here a bit later on tonight. There were over 100 all up.. Will do my best to pick the good'uns
Thanks. Pics look great ;-)

Delboy

First Grade
I was told bysomeone who has seen all Wenty games this year and is a respected coach that Anthony Mitchell is the best player at Wenty and could handle NRL. Said he would be an ideal 14 coming to add spark when needed, and shouldn't be far away from getting a start

To be honest I haven't seen Wenty this year, but last year in NYC he was easily the best player and go to man, and I rated him above Morts.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I was told bysomeone who has seen all Wenty games this year and is a respected coach that Anthony Mitchell is the best player at Wenty and could handle NRL. Said he would be an ideal 14 coming to add spark when needed, and shouldn't be far away from getting a start

To be honest I haven't seen Wenty this year, but last year in NYC he was easily the best player and go to man, and I rated him above Morts.

Could be an ideal replacement for k keating if he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts