What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickel

Juniors
I'm new to this forum. Ive jut noticed that stagger eel has 50,000+ plus post ! Seriously what the hell is wrong with you? I'm guessing your a bored highschool student. Thats ridiculous.

Looking forward to getting down to a Wenty game this year. That bloke with the fro is massive so is that bloke with the tribal tattoo down his arm. Big blokes hopefully they can be instrumental in getting some good wins this season for the magpies !

Avenger

Immortal
I'm new to this forum. Ive jut noticed that stagger eel has 50,000+ plus post ! Seriously what the hell is wrong with you? I'm guessing your a bored highschool student. Thats ridiculous.

Nice first post. Stagger is one of the reasons I go on these forums.

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member

Looking forward to getting down to a Wenty game this year. That bloke with the fro is massive so is that bloke with the tribal tattoo down his arm. Big blokes hopefully they can be instrumental in getting some good wins this season for the magpies !

nice to see you've learned how to type, looking forward to catching up with you on sunday, drop me a PM and we'll meet up for drink. ;-)

SDM

First Grade
I come here for;

Sando88, Swiftystyles, Parrachillean, Grapeape, Parraeels09 and other great minds.

Also, I am really interested in reading everyone elses preferred 17 over and over and over.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I come here looking for some intelligence and I find plenty burning the oil lamp into the wee wee hours of the night.. Very comforting...

Eelementary

Post Whore
I actually come here to say Parra sucks; we should sack Burt, Caylo, MK, KK, JK, LK, PK, SK, AK, etc.

Oh, wait...Wrong forum!

Or IS it?

:sarcasm:

strider

Post Whore

yeah - i'm pretty sure stagger is a 17 yr old high school girl - you should hook up with her, I hear she's hot

Eelementary

Post Whore
As revealed by the iceman..

rumour has it that Le Te Mari will be heading to wenty.

That's interesting, staggs. I'm assuming it's a similar deal to that of Fiiga's, whereby he's contracted to Wenty and not Parra so we can't really call him up to First Grade until we sign him.

If I got that confused, forgive me. :oops:

Stagger eel

Staff member
That's interesting, staggs. I'm assuming it's a similar deal to that of Fiiga's, whereby he's contracted to Wenty and not Parra so we can't really call him up to First Grade until we sign him.

If I got that confused, forgive me. :oops:

tbh, I don't n\know the actual ruling to Wenty players that are exclusively contracted to them but I am of the opinion that they can train and play for the fulltime squad if selected...

and I want to make it perfectly clear that I only have eyes for Strider and no one else, because he's like!!..really hot and all..

strider

Post Whore
surely a wenty player could play for us without too much fuss - it'd be no different how tim smith was contracted to brisbane's feeder team but would have played for the broncos if required .... i assume they'd then fall into that whole extra money for calling up players bit of the salary cap rules???

btw ... no stags - you're far too young for me being at high school and all

Stagger eel

Staff member
surely a wenty player could play for us without too much fuss - it'd be no different how tim smith was contracted to brisbane's feeder team but would have played for the broncos if required .... i assume they'd then fall into that whole extra money for calling up players bit of the salary cap rules???

you may well be right strider, I'm just not that familiar with the rules on players exclusively contracted to Wenty.

btw ... no stags - you're far too young for me being at high school and all

well, that's never like, stopped you in the past big boy...

eelz47

Coach
so torn stags

and talking about haircuts, how about that dick who dyed his hair red once, he was a nuffie lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts